Confirmation letter for HRH?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by BraveMom3, Apr 15, 2002.

1. BraveMom3

BraveMom3 DIS Veteran

I have 3 nights reserved at HRH, and got a confirmation # over the phone when I made the ressies, but I can't remember if you're supposed to get a confirmation in the mail (like from WDW). Can anyone tell me about this? I'm feeling a little insecure without a piece of paper!!

2. paracelsus

paracelsus Mouseketeer

We have 4 nights at HRH reserved for July. When I made the reservation, I got a paper confirmation in the mail about a week later. You will, too!! If you made the reservation a long time ago, you should call them to see what is going on.

3. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

I also got a paper confirmation in the mail for my HRH reservation. It took a couple of weeks to get, but you will get it. If not, call and ask them to mail you one.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. DiznyMagic

DiznyMagic <font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo

We are also staying there in July and got a paper reservation in the mail. I would call them.

6. Sherrilatte

Sherrilatte Pure n' simple

Mine arrived approximately 10 days after my ressies.

7. chines

chines Guest

What about for the new RP? I reserved on 3/17 and never received a paper. Has anyone with a RP reservation gotten a confirmation letter?

8. rangebob

rangebob The tag fairy messages were stolen.

I've stayed at Hard Rock and Portafino. I've never gotten a confirmation letter and I havn't had any problems with my reservations.

9. christianweecare

christianweecare DIS Veteran

I'd call back and request a written confirmation. I have a Nov. ressie for the RP. I had to call every week for a month to request a written confirmation. Finally received one in the mail.

10. christianweecare

christianweecare DIS Veteran

I also forgot to mention that after two months my AE still has not been charged for my first night's deposit. I think they are just a little slow on the paperwork end.

11. gschmerl

gschmerl <font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l

Staying at the HRH for the second time this July. No confirmation letter either time. Got a number over the phone.

12. karin037

karin037 DIS Veteran

When I made my ressies last week, the woman said I should receive written confirmation in about 2 weeks. She said they were very busy, and that if I don't receive them after a couple of weeks I could call them back. She told me not to worry, because I have my confirmation numbers and my credit card deposit.

13. kdmak

kdmak Earning My Ears

I booked RP over a month ago and have never recieved anything in the mail either. When I made the reservations I was told the deposit would be charged to a credit card. It never was, but since then I called back just to make a small change and I did ask about the deposit and was told it wasn't necessary that everything will be paid for at the hotel.