Confirmation # from Expedia.com?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by starshine73, Sep 6, 2010.

1. starshine73

starshine73 All I really want is to be at WDW

Hi everyone,
    I booked our room on Expedia about 3 wks ago and there is still no confirmation # posted, all it says is "CONFIRMED". Will they ever give me a confirmation # or is this all I will get?
    Thanks so much in advance!:)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TxCat25

TxCat25 Earning My Ears

I also booked through Expedia, and had an Expedia confirmation number immediately, then a few days later I received an email from them stating the "disney has confirmed your reservation", and an additional confirmation number was added, which looks like WDW reservation numbers I've had before. I would definitely call Expedia to inquire.

4. PolyDec2008

PolyDec2008 Earning My Ears

I have the same issue. We are staying club level and I can't use the IPO services unless I have a ressie number. Spoke with Expedia over the weekend and they don't know why I don't have a number, they have to call a special disney wholesale department (only open during regular business hours) Tuesday and will get back to me.

I would call Expedia and see what they can do to help.

5. He2Mommy

He2Mommy Earning My Ears

Did you ever get your 2nd conf #? I booked through Expedia a couple of weeks ago and have not gotten a 2nd number. This is making me nervous...I didn't know I needed one.

6. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Same here - I got an email about a day later that said "your itinerary has changed" and the only change was the addition of the Disney resort reservation # - it shows up on the itinerary right under the Expedia confirmation #. The Disney # does work too, I just used it to do online check in the other day.

7. He2Mommy

He2Mommy Earning My Ears

I sent them an email question about getting the Disney conf and they responded saying that I would get it 3 - 5 days before my resort stay. I definitely do not want to wait that long to get a confirmation, so I am going to give them a call. I hope that everything works out...especially since I paid $207/night and the Disney site wants $395/night!