Conference at Buena Vista Palace next week...

Stayed there one night..... beds were good but room was musty and smelled so bad! They also put me on the top floor after I requested lower floor....then moved me to a
12th floor room with a broken patio door handle. Where it was just for one night I sucked it up. Was convienient to downtown disney but be careful crossing the road I did not see any crosswalks. Resort fee seems a bit silly to me too... hotel seems dated to me and there are better places in the area to stay in my opinion.

Stayed there one night..... beds were good but room was musty and smelled so bad! They also put me on the top floor after I requested lower floor....then moved me to a
12th floor room with a broken patio door handle. Where it was just for one night I sucked it up. Was convienient to downtown disney but be careful crossing the road I did not see any crosswalks. Resort fee seems a bit silly to me too... hotel seems dated to me and there are better places in the area to stay in my opinion.

Thanks! too bad on all of that happening. I wish i had been in charge of picking the hotel :thumbsup2

We have stayed there twice before going into our DVC unit, most recently 2 nights in Nov 2012. Typically we get a $99 rate with resort fees and breakfast included so it is a pretty good deal. The biggest positive is the location - basically across the street from DTD and very easy walk over.

I did not experience any bad or musty smells and the beds were better than the DVC beds IMO. Staff was friendly and the view of DTD was really nice. We will absolutely stay again.

CaFeeney said:
We have stayed there twice before going into our DVC unit, most recently 2 nights in Nov 2012. Typically we get a $99 rate with resort fees and breakfast included so it is a pretty good deal. The biggest positive is the location - basically across the street from DTD and very easy walk over.

I did not experience any bad or musty smells and the beds were better than the DVC beds IMO. Staff was friendly and the view of DTD was really nice. We will absolutely stay again.

Thanks! This is good to hear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter