Condo/townhouse with three beds in one room?

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever seen a rental with a kids bedroom with three beds? Like bunk beds and a twin? I have three boys and can't imagine one of them willing to be left out and have to sleep in a separate bedroom from the others. I guess they could choose to share a bed if they didn't want to be separated, but I don't think they'd sleep well like that.

We've rented a house with a twin over full set of bunk beds in one room. It was years ago, so I don't have a link, but I remember there were a lot of houses that had that available, and I picked one of them for precisely that reason. It was the "fun" room with a kids' theme, and I knew they'd all want to sleep in it.

I don't have names but I have seen pictures of homes. With 2 bunk beds in them.

The Holiday Inn Resort in Lake Buena Vista has rooms that have two sets up bunk beds in a separate sleeping area. It is not a full condo type room, though. I believe that a couple other hotels have bunk beds in separate sleeping areas also, just depends on what you are looking for. If you want to stay onsite, the Ft. Wilderness cabins have a full kitchen and the bedroom has a full and a set of bunk beds. The boys could sleep there and you could take the murphy bed in the living room.

We have also stayed in the above mentioned Windsor Hills 3 bedroom townhouse (3x) thru vacationcentralflorida and had highly recommend it!

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter