- Studio Tram Tour
- Mission Parachute

Plus here's some pictures taken by Disney27 :goodvibes

dsc00811.jpg

dsc00812.jpg

dsc00813.jpg

dsc00815.jpg

dsc00816.jpg

and one taken by Arth :goodvibes showing the lake frozen which of course means that Molly Brown can't move

photo15.jpg

Hope that those of you who are there now are making the best of things :goodvibes

We were there in December 2010 when the weather conditions were the same and most of the rides were closed. They closed the park one afteroon to new admissions due to the snow.

But we still had a great time just walking around and taking photos. The parks look so different in the snow. And when they made the announcement that there was not going to be a parade that afternoon we were not in the least surprised.

Lucky for us PoTC was open and it was lovely and warm in there.

We were there last January and it was extremely cold, when I got home and checked DCP temperatures were apparently -16, guessing that's feel like but not surprisingly lots of attractions were closed including ToT which is missing from Carrie's list, but we were told that was due to the extreme cold too.
There was still plenty open for us to have a good time though :thumbsup2

the pictures look beautiful but i am glad to not be there now. we had snow during one of our trips in february, it wasn't for the entire trip, it was lovely to see the park covered in snow but not something i would want to repeat.

I think it depends on the age of your children, yesterday every little one we passed was crying as they were cold or tired or both.

When you are an adult you don't mind as much and can find other things to do but a small child it must be miserable :guilty:

I think it depends on the age of your children, yesterday every little one we passed was crying as they were cold or tired or both.

When you are an adult you don't mind as much and can find other things to do but a small child it must be miserable :guilty:

yeah my dd had just turned two at the time so i was probably preoccupied with keeping her warm. she is six now though and still remembers the time it snowed at disneyland lol.

oh as beautiful as it looks i am keeping my fingers crossed it won't be like that in february for our trip or little man is gonna be so cold :( and really would like the rides to be open as well only such much walking we can all manage in those temperatures!

xxx

We just got back today (should have been back last night but our flight got cancelled... but thats another story lol)

It was lovely to see the park covered with snow and I'll admit it, looking at the list of closures for today I'm kinda glad we're back. It was a fab trip but we could have done with Pirates being open if only for the warmth ha ha!

I do want to add one thing that amused us greatly... you spend all that money on getting there and no matter how old people get they still enjoy dropping blocks of snow onto the frozen water. Hours of entertainment right there! :rotfl::rotfl:

Beautiful pictures. But in fact I'm glad I'm home looking and these pics holding my hot cacao in hands :lmao:

We go on friday and I am starting to panic! It has taken me 2 years to persuade hubby so if most rides closed and parades cancelled I will be gutted! My 2 girls (6&4) so excited - I hope it doesn't dissapoint

We go on friday and I am starting to panic! It has taken me 2 years to persuade hubby so if most rides closed and parades cancelled I will be gutted! My 2 girls (6&4) so excited - I hope it doesn't dissapoint

It is supposed to snow again from midnight until late afternoon tomorrow, then again on Monday.

By next Friday the temperatures should be low positive again and it should be dry - I will update in the week - don't worry too much for the moment as the worst is now so you did good not to come this Friday :goodvibes

Whats local news giving the weather like for Tuesday Carrie? Im getting conflicting info here! I dont mind getting stuck at DLP but if we didnt get to go at all we would be devastated. Im hoping and praying the snow clears up quickly.

Those pictures are so beautiful! I would love to see the park covered in snow like that :goodvibes I wouldn't even care about the ride closures!

Whats local news giving the weather like for Tuesday Carrie? Im getting conflicting info here! I dont mind getting stuck at DLP but if we didnt get to go at all we would be devastated. Im hoping and praying the snow clears up quickly.

Tuesday should have stopped snowing like now, they say rain and snow mixed so it's not going to stay, today is bad it's been snowing since late last night and will be on all day. :crazy2:

Thanks Carrie. Hopefully it will become a lot milder very soon. Just going to look at accuweather for the hundredth time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter