Concourse or Le Cellier

hastrobb

Mouseketeer
Which do you think is better Concourse or Le Cellier? I gave my DS a choice for a TS and he can't decide :confused: which steak place looks better. Any opinions?

My vote would be for Le Cellier. This will be our third time dining there, and it is the only restaurant that we have difficulty getting ressies. Only had one day and time of our 8 night trip in May available. :)

I would say Le Cellier but we're going to both on our trip in May but I hear both are outstanding which is why we are going to both for our DDP. We usually try to plan it out, like this place as steak, and this has seafood, and pasta, and sandwiches, etc. But those 2 sound great for some steak so whatever choice you make I'm sure you wont be upset with the food selection!

I think both are excellent choices. But circumstances being what they are, I think I would go to Concourse since they willl be closing in the fall. That way, you will have the opportunity to eat there once. But whichever you choose, you'll have a great meal. We Love Both. :thumbsup2

Only went to Le Cellier, CM recommended we go there. It was wonderful...... and the bread..... I could of made a meal with the bread, going again next time.

I LOVE the Concourse Steakhouse.....but if you twisted my arm and made me choose between the two, I'd choose Le Cellier.

While they are each very good, I think Le Cellier is the best choice. We enjoyed our meals at both restaurants and service was excellent at both, as well. However, there are birds flying around at the Concourse :eek: Le Cellier's atmosphere is so much better! Enjoy

Well, we have had 1 excellent dinner at Le Cellier, about 4 years ago. Since then the subsequent meals have not been that good. The tables are too close together, service is lacking (no refills), steaks just so so. Concourse, on the other hand, has come through for us every time. The ribeye with the chipotle glaze is excellent, enough to share with a child (as we did). We will not go back to Le Cellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!