Concierge OOV Perks

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Rambler5678, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Rambler5678

Rambler5678 l

What are the perks of a Concierge OOV stateroom over a 5B stateroom?

Thanks,

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

There are long posts listing this--have you tried a google search? It is also listed on DCL's web site.

Biggest perk--concierge services including use of the lounge and sun deck.

4. mrkyyyle

mrkyyyle Mouseketeer

Room is the same size I believe you just get the benefits of the concierge service.

120 day booking window
    Shoreside concierge to email / call prior to cruise
    Separate check in at port, always first boarding group
    Access to concierge lounge on dream/fantasy (free cocktail hours twice a day - snacks throughout day)
    Access to concierge sundeck on deck 13
    On embarkation day you get a chance to change/make any reservations you didn't already make without having to go to multiple places (they have everyone from palo/remy/spa/kids clubs etc in the lounge when you board and a concierge sits down with your family and goes over your itinerary)
    Free ipad rental, board games, free bagged popcorn, free bottle water/softdrinks to restock your in-room fridge, 100 minutes? or so free internet

probably more I am forgetting but I will add later

5. Rambler5678

Rambler5678 l

Can you get a cabania on the family beach at 120 days? Do you go online and book it or does the concierge staff do it?

6. mrkyyyle

mrkyyyle Mouseketeer

You can get one yes... if you log in at midnight on the day the booking opens that increases your chances of location and availability. This is with you booking it yourself, the concierge shoreside wouldn't be able to book it until 8am so chances are they could be gone by that time.

You can have the concierge shoreside book the stuff for you if you don't want to do it yourself but as I mentioned above they aren't into work until 8am so I would book your cabana yourself at midnight if you want to be sure you get one.

7. Ndfor22349

Ndfor22349 Earning My Ears

The concierge can book a cabana. I went on at midnight showed they were all booked. Called first thing the next morning, they said they always hold a few back for guests who call in.

8. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

I wouldn't count on this, ..... maybe if in cat R.

9. Billinaz

Billinaz Waiting to spend time in our home away from home..

I would. The concierge hold back the last ones on the family beach (4 or 5 cabanas).

They can be booked by any concierge guest.

If you want a lower number cabana (closer to cookies and the bathrooms) then get on there at midnight eastern time. When I booked ours on our upcoming cruise, they were sold out in 7 minutes.

You could not book the ones on the end of the family beach though, they were reserved for the concierge bookings.