Concierge level upgrade, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by HMANSION LOVER, Jan 3, 2013.

1. HMANSION LOVER

HMANSION LOVER PIN TRADER

Staying at PPH and have two questions. Is it worth it to pay up and upgrade to concierge level (ie. what extra services and ammenities etc....). And what is the continental breakfast like. We also heard they have a light dinner thing as well as all the beverages and snacks you can ask for. Thinking of taking lots of beverages/water and snacks into the parks. Also wondering what the evening wine/beer cheese event is like. We are 2 adults and 2 children. I am thinking between breakfast for 4 for three days, all the beverages and snacks we want, and the wine /beer and cheese event we should cover the cost. Just curious!

2. QueenDoOver

QueenDoOver Dis Diva

I have done concierge with my family a few different times. The last time we had my Mom with us and they upgraded us to a Suite with Park view. We do think it is worth it to enjoy the breakfast, beverages and snacks. It does save a small fortune, but it may not be comparable to bringing in some of those items from store. We don't usually do that though, and we love the special experience of the concierge stay. Hope you splurge and enjoy it.