Concierge Email Response Time

United544

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I was wondering what have been your experience with the Disney Cruise Concierge email service? I have sent a few requests and some have gone completely unanswered; the ones they have responded to have taken 2-4 days before I get a response.

- Chris

generally had an email response within 24-48 hours. If it was something that I needed to have taken care of quickly I called the number and they were able to help immediately.

We are sailing concierge for the first time this April, and the response time from the concierge team has been almost instantaneous in all cases. And we have contacted them a fair amount since we are traveling with another family in two other concierge staterooms and have needed to coordinate things like linking reservations, aligning our Palo and Remy bookings, etc. I also emailed them to ask advice about an excursion and about splitting our cabana on Castaway Cay among our three staterooms. I have never had to wait more than a few hours for a response. They have even responded on evenings and weekends. I am very impressed so far.

We are sailing concierge for the first time this April, and the response time from the concierge team has been almost instantaneous in all cases. And we have contacted them a fair amount since we are traveling with another family in two other concierge staterooms and have needed to coordinate things like linking reservations, aligning our Palo and Remy bookings, etc. I also emailed them to ask advice about an excursion and about splitting our cabana on Castaway Cay among our three staterooms. I have never had to wait more than a few hours for a response. They have even responded on evenings and weekends. I am very impressed so far.

I have had the same experience. The only time it took more then a couple of hours was when I emailed about an hour before they closed one evening. I heard back the next morning.

If you are not hearing back or it is taking a long time then I would certainly call.

I get an instant email saying they received my email (automatically generated) and then I've gotten a response very quickly in an hour or two usually. exception being if I sent it after 5:30 then it would be the next day and always by noon.

It's encouraging to know this is just an anomaly then :) I'll call today instead of emailing. But, unfortunately my experience with the email response has been very different. I've sent a total of five emails over the past 4 months or so, and only two have ever been responded to; latest one sent on the 19th, got auto-reply right away, then silence. Oh-well, not the end of the world to have to call instead :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!