Concierge discounts

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Looking to book a Concierge room at the Yacht Club are there any AP, DC, AAA discounts ever offered on these rooms?

TIA

All three of those types of discounts, plus occaisionally codes are offred for pretty much every type of room at WDW, except suites.

There is aplace here on teh DIS where you can view various current codes and promotions, sorry I do'nt have the link but I'm ssomeone will post it for you. Best bet is to be flexible with your travel plans and dates, and keep checking.

If you are trying to get a discount during a peak or holiday period your chances will be much lower.

If you're willing to take a chance, especially in a lower travel time, you can also book a regular room at the YC and try to upgrade at checkin, sometimes the cost is lower than it would be by booking it in advance. Of course there are no guarantees.

Anne

Thanks for that Anne

Unfortunately it has to be guaranteed its for our wedding :teeth: and I'm just seeing if I can get it cheaper than my wedding room discount with my Annual Pass.

So I'll just look out for the rates and codes when they come out - it's for May next year and in the meantime I'll book through my Wedding Event Manager

Just out of curiosity does anyone know what sort of rate was offered this year with AP on a concierge room at The Yacht Club?

We are staying at YC Conc Dec 6-13 this year on an AP discount and the price is $299 per night (incl tax).

Hope this helps!

Morganne's Mommy

Annual pass rates are "typically" the best prices available...of course FTP sort of out did it this year. Check mousesavers . I find them to be the most up to date w/ the codes/discounts available!

Originally posted by 4 Princess Morganne
We are staying at YC Conc Dec 6-13 this year on an AP discount and the price is $299 per night (incl tax).

Hope this helps!

Oh yes that's the ticket that helps a lot, thanks for that :)

And thanks mep319 for the link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter