Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Scott MC, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

Thats normally the way i handle it but thought i would give it a try this time around. I have been pretty busy at work so it was nice not stressing about it that morning. I wont do it again i suppose.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Well, at least you ended up getting the reservation! We loved BOG! :goodvibes

4. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

Glad to hear you loved it! My 3 princesses just have to eat in that castle! Last time we ate at CRT they were 5, 12 and 14. This trip they are 13, 21 and 22!!! We haven't been on a trip all 5 of us in 6 years.

5. Tasmen

Tasmen Crazy Cat Lady

AKL IPO couldn't get that reservation for us either. However, I don't really think it's their fault. Like you, we turned in our paperwork in ample time. The problem is that the IPO has no extra pull to get reservations. They use the same system as everyone else not staying CL.

As BOG is probably the hardest ADR to get, I imagine that was what worked against you, not the YC IPO slacking on the job. We were able to get our BOG adr. We just had to put it toward the end of our trip rather than at the beginning. You could try that?

6. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

I had requested it for the 21st and we check out on the 23rd, so it was for the end of our trip. Im just glad i kept checking (when i had time)

7. Tasmen

Tasmen Crazy Cat Lady

Ok. Yeah I had requested the 22nd and was not able to get that date. Maybe we both picked extraordinarily busy days that people arriving before us decided they wanted to book?

8. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

I just found out this morning they actually did find us one on the 22nd. Not sure when that happened though. Im trying to decide on the 21st and 22nd right now.

9. Tasmen

Tasmen Crazy Cat Lady

oooooh. Thanks for mentioning it! I went in and was able to get the exact time I wanted on the 22nd after all. I guess some stuff must have opened up.

10. PolyAddict

PolyAddict Donate Life

Thats great!

11. osugal

osugal Mouseketeer

Does anyone know of any updates on the dates for the Beach Club lounge refurbishment? I'd like to go next September but only if the lounge will be completed by then. Thanks!

12. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

They haven't set a start date yet.

13. soulmates

soulmates traveling through life, with the one I love DVC Gold

Not sure if this has already been asked; but does anyone know if the Poly DVC villas will offer Club Level? Hoping so since they already have it at that resort. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Chris

14. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

It is not the trend for DVC resorts to offer club level. The only one that currently does is AKL.

15. soulmates

soulmates traveling through life, with the one I love DVC Gold

I know...just hoping ;)

16. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

It would be nice. :goodvibes

17. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

BLT has Top of the World lounge, which is currently only open to DVC members staying on points.

18. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I thought that was just a bar. Is there food up there too? That's cool! :goodvibes

19. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I've never experienced it, but from what I've read about it, there are limited appetizers and other light snacks :).

20. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Sweet! Aren't they opening it up to anyone staying DVC soon?

21. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I don't know for sure, but I think so. I have read about the possibility of that change being made, but I haven't seen anything official yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.