Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Scott MC, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

IPO is the Itinerary Planning Office. I emailed them and they sent me a form by email to complete.

On the first page you'll find info about the BC and the email address for the IPO staff.

Have a great trip.:goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I agree with the pp that I would give IPO a call if you haven't heard anything from them yet.

4. teacher1717

teacher1717 Mouseketeer

Yes!! We did request one for medical reasons, but when we checked on we were told that they just got new ones that day.

5. Wicket's Mom

Wicket's Mom DIS Veteran

I've never heard from the IPO either although I did contact them in March to reserve the Sunrise Safari, but that has been my only contact with them. When I call to pay my bill I will have the CM give our flight info to the ME.

6. Ofinn

Ofinn DIS Veteran

Our last stay a WL CL my dh came in a few days after us. I asked the concierges in the lounge if they could book ME for him. They gave me a phone number to call.

7. Karebear

Karebear Mouseketeer

We are staying YC CL at the end of Aug. I was speaking with the YC IPO earlier this week about changing a dining reservation. While on the phone, I mentioned that United had changed our flights (for the 3rd time) and that I needed to call ME when I hung up with her. She said, "Oh, let me do that for you. What is your new flight info?" It was very nice of her to offer!

8. DisMomme

DisMomme Waiting to go to my WDW home again...

Thank you so much. I think we will stick with the Sunrise Safari because I can still get great pictures, we get to drive backstage, and it is about $140 less than the Sunset Safari. We have a dinner reservation at Sannaa and that difference in cost will about cover the cost of dinner. Some day, when there are no more college tuition bills to pay, we will do all of the safaris and WAT.

9. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

That is the best news I ever heard. I just wanted to see if I needed to order a cooler from garden grocer or not so we could have cold water. Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

10. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

Since I found this
    https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

I prefer to book my own ME.

11. mrsg00fy

mrsg00fy Mouseketeer

We have a reservation booked for YC Club Level standard view. When I go onto Disney.com, they have this room lumped in with the regular resort rooms. Access to the lounge is not listed as an amenity for a standard club level room.

The Club Level category starts with the Garden view rooms. It lists the amenities as including lounge access.

My question is.....do I have access to the lounge? I did book a club level room....although it is standard view.

Thank you!

12. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Yes you do! :thumbsup2

13. mrsg00fy

mrsg00fy Mouseketeer

Thanks Erika! I was starting to get nervous. LOL. This is our very first time staying Club Level and I wanted to make sure. :)

14. TigrLvsPooh

Standard view at the YC CL really isn't bad. We've done it a couple of times and we've always been down the left side of the hallway as you come past the lounge. It overlooks the front entrance of the resort but off in the distance you can see Wishes over the treetops. :) Have fun!!!

15. PrincessSuzanne

PrincessSuzanne <font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh

Are the types of beer limited at each CL Lounge or can you request what you'd like? Say my husband loves the Oktoberfest from the German Pavilion and my friend wants Coors Light, would those be available. We've never stayed CL and might consider it.

16. TigrLvsPooh

Very limited. Typically most of them have Bud Light. I don't think I've ever seen Coors Light. When we were at the YC CL in May they had Bud Light, Leinenkugel, Heineken and Sam's Summer. Which resort are you thinking of staying in? Then we can probably give you a more definite answer. :)

17. buzzmom12

buzzmom12 Mouseketeer

I was curious how many cl people do online check in? Usually I dont but when the polynesian recently sent me my final confirmation they suggested it. Are there any benefits? Tx

18. PrincessSuzanne

We are looking at WL. We saw Corona, Amber Bock, Michelob, and Yuengling in some of the pictures.

19. Miss Potts

Miss Potts Mouseketeer

In Feb, they had Moosehead too... I forget the rest but that was our drink of choice all week.

20. Miss Potts

Miss Potts Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience with IPO and ME... I'm thinking the person who responded my email just wasn't in the mood to help that day!!!

21. PrincessSuzanne

As I said above, my friend only drinks Coors Light, but husband would be fine with some of the others, but would prefer Spatan or Oktoberfest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.