Concierge/Club Level Information - Part III (October 2010)

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by PolyDec2008, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernTaz

SouthernTaz DDC #???

Just in tonight from our vacation, stayed CL at CR 15-24th, totally spoiled, wife says we will not goto disney and not stay CL.... We spent the last 4 nights off property and wow was that a total let down....

the Atrium CL was everything we could have wanted... and WOW the view from our room was amazing... i have some photos and video of Wishes i shot that are amazing...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

It's great that you enjoyed staying up there and I can't wait to see your pictures. Plus if you are able to post that video of Wishes that would be great.

4. SouthernTaz

SouthernTaz DDC #???

double post, sorry

5. SouthernTaz

SouthernTaz DDC #???

6. soarinup

soarinup I really am as mean as I look!

That was totally awesome! I was the 17th person to view it! I will be at CR in September and have TPV, may upgrade to CL, never know!

7. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

8. SouthernTaz

SouthernTaz DDC #???

I plan to do a full trip report soon... photos, video and such... if your a star wars fan, check out the videos from the closing show that 1st friday....

9. ohana7

ohana7 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. Staying at ak and wl club in august:). I have a question about the morning safari from ak. A staff member checks your tickets, but you don't go through the turnstile. Is this right? We want annual passes but as the safari is on our second day and we don't arrive until late evening we don't want to go to purchase passes the first day. We are going to get myw tickets and then upgrade. We were looking at purchasing ticket from mousesaver to save some dollars, and upgrading this, but other threads say that we have to use this first, okay so to the question will my ticket be activated by the cast member who checks it or is it only activated by the turnstile. Any advice. Thanks

10. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

Your ticket will be activated by the cast member before you get on the bus to go to the safari.

11. ohana7

ohana7 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. One less thing to plan/worry about.

12. dgbg100106

Just to make sure, you have to have a ticket and it will be activated before you get into the park, I did this last October and I was unsure how it really worked but it does use your pass for the park.

13. irish dancer

irish dancer DIS Veteran

Checking into AKV-CL on Saturday. :goodvibes Called IPO yesterday and left a message. Need to give them my CC#, order a cake, verify dining ADRs and let them know when we're arriving. I left the message in the afternoon and have not yet received a call back. How long does it normally take to get a call back? Do I need to call again? :confused3

14. dgbg100106

I have never called them I have always emailed them and they normally get back within 24 hrs.

Have you checked to see if your ADRs show up on the Disney website under your reservation number?

15. Lisa S.

Lisa S. Trip planner extradordinaire!

We're doing it on 8/26 - my birthday! Have a magical trip!!! :goodvibes

16. Lisa S.

Lisa S. Trip planner extradordinaire!

Soooo, anyone else have to change from CR CL to another resort due to the refurbishment? I just got the call from my TA.

17. contemporarymom

contemporarymom Mouseketeer

We got a call yesterday. I just hope the refurb doesn't effect our December trip.

18. mommato2boyz

mommato2boyz counting the days till we go on our first Disney v

what is IPO stand for?

I booked CL at YC for november. It is our first time at Disney we are on the dream and then taking the boys to disney for a couple of days. Should be fun

19. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

Itinerary Planning Office.

20. britfish

britfish DIS Veteran

I just got the call that we have to move our reservation from the CR in August due to renovations. :sad2:
    What to do??
    GF main bldg?
    Poly?
    boo hoo, CR is my dream resort, we are at CBR for 7 nights and then had the 2 nights at CR CL.
    What would you do??

21. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

I would see if I could book the Atrium Club at the CR, if I didn't need a suite.

Question for all of you who were booked on the Tower Club floor at the CR:

When you were told that you have to change, were you offered an alternative? What are they doing about any potential cost difference? If you didn't book a suite on the 14th floor, have they offered the Atrium Club to you?

Just curious - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.