Computers at Vistana Resorts

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
I was wondering if we can print our boarding passes for SW at vistana somewhere, even if there is a fee. Did anyone every do this?

Hi--
I'm at the vistana right now. they have a center called "cybernet.cafe" with a self-service printer you can hook your laptop to. No tech support running around. I would say that if you're running Win XP that you probably could connect with success. With Win Me or Win 98 you'd probably need to install a driver--I didn't check to see if there's a driver disk there. They definitely charge, I don't know how much.

there's also wireless internet, for 10 bucks a day. and some computer stations you can plug a debit card in to. I'm on dialup in a unit and it's definitely a slooooow uphill connection

In addition to what enrinch recommended, you could ask at the Front Desk in the lobby if they can print it out for you. I know the Disney resorts will do this for you. I just had mine printed out at Pop Century this past Feb. Since we usually drive to WDW, I'm not sure if Vistana will offer this service but you could ask at check-in.
Just a note, the cyber net cafe requires a credit card/check card for usage and it's pretty expensive. I try not to stay on there more than like 10-15 min. That amount of time would cost nearly about $12-$15 according to the last time we used it.

I'm at the Vistana right now. You can purchase a debit card to use their computers - using cash or a credit card. It costs 20 cents a minute plus 75 cents to print one page. It's a nice center.

I'm at the Vistana right now. You can purchase a debit card to use their computers - using cash or a credit card. It costs 20 cents a minute plus 75 cents to print one page.
Thanks for the update ttfn. This is definitely new from the last time we were there in 2003 (the debit card purchase).

I agree that using the cybercafes are expensive. I don't know if you can print out your tickets but I've stopped over at the Apple store at Millenium Mall and used the computers there to check items on the internet (especially grades when I was taking classes). I don't recall a printer hooked up to each computer though but the price is right to check.

I only need to register us with southwest to be an A seat. We can print our boarding passes at the airport when we arrrive.

ttfn3

thank you for the info 20 cents a minute is fine just for me to register our 5 tickets, we will print them at the airport later that day. I hope you are having a great time now. Thank you for taking the time out to reply to me. :wave2:

luvdisney14,
Just noticed your ticker.....think we'll be at Vistana at the same time. Have a great trip :flower: Let's hope for nice weather :sunny:

You also have a great time! I keep looking at the 10 day weather forecast. I get crazy about this time before our trip. I don't seem to relax until I get in the car on the way to the airport. I have to admit I am very excited about seeing vistana for the first time. Thank you for all the tips. ::MinnieMo

Vistana's front desk printed my boarding passes at 12:01 for SWA - NO CHARGE. I guess they do this all the time.

Thanks for the update luvdisney.......wonder why they didn't just say this on the phone when I asked ? Glad they did this for you.....I know the disney resorts will do this as well.

Good to know if we good back to a disney resort in the future. We are thinking about going to vistana or another timeshare resort next year and then back to a disney resort. ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter