Comprehensive ADR List?

shburks

DIS Veteran
OK, please tell me...is there some way to get a comprehensive list of all the ADRs I have booked for our trip? I just want one page with all the confirmation #s, restaurants, times, etc on it. Is it available somewhere that I cannot find?

TIA

Well, I had it through my e-mail when I booked it online. Also, a harder thing you can do, is bring up each reservation online and then resend it to you through your e-mail.

Go to the Disney site (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com) and log in. Then go to "my disney vacation," the little orange suitcase in the upper right corner. Don't click on it, just let the cursor hover so that a list drops down. On that list, click on "dining reservations." You can enter your ADR numbers and the phone number associated with them. Click on "retrieve multiple reservations," and it will keep opening up a new box for the information. There's an option to email them to yourself, which should give you your list. Some have said that the email option doesn't always work - but you can always print the screen that the reservations come up on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter