*COMPLETE* "You know he won't remember!" - 9 wk old baby's 1st visit to the World!

Can you give some details about your package you had, how many disney adults, children etc.. :)thanks.

looks like a great deal to me :)

Sorry.. Followed the link from the other post you had.. After posting I realized this was a TR and all the info was on the front page :)

Great job with the TR and enjoyed your conclusions and the details you had comparing the value of the dining plan

We recently went with a 1 month old and had similar experience as you. Yeah, she won't remember, but we will and we had some great interactions with the characters and her. And, of our three kids, she was definitely the easiest! Plus, it kinda forces you to slow down and notice some more of the "Disney details"

I feel the same as you about the dining plan - if it is free then great but if not I don't think it is worth it as I am the type of person who would want to ensure I got my value for it and might pick something that was more expensive even if it wasn't my top choice just because it is more expensive. Also, we sometimes like to get a few appetizers and spit an entree or something like that and not be locked into what to get as much. That said, the freedom of not having to worry about things and just order what you (especially when it is free) is great!

Hope your upcoming trip is great!

Thanks so much for this TR! I am hoping when we eventually have baby #2 to take a trip while on maternity leave since all my paid time off will be used up by the time I go back. I definitely appreciate all of the tips you included! I hope Luke's second trip is just as magical as the first!

Your experience and photos are getting me super excited for our first trip as a 3 instead of a 2! We went last year when I was expecting, but when we go in June, our little one will be 9 months. I will be reading and re-reading for lots of info and encouragement. Especially about ride swap and returning to the room for rest! Awesome!

So late but just found this TR as I am now on maternity with my five week old so your report was especially interesting to me! Really enjoyed Binge reading it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!