Complete Long Shot but was anyone here last week and find a bag of gifts?

rcblight

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
We went to Disneyland Paris last week and got home to find we have lost a bag of gifts. It could have been in the park itself or on the eurostar going to london paddington. Just praying that someone hands it in as my kids are heart broken. thanks all x

rcblight said:
Hi All,
We went to Disneyland Paris last week and got home to find we have lost a bag of gifts. It could have been in the park itself or on the eurostar going to london paddington. Just praying that someone hands it in as my kids are heart broken. thanks all x

In the airport now what was in the bag as I will go in to city hall and ask if you like. I expect I will have to describe it x

Hi rcblight :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

This is a friendly board, please join in on any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

Aw, what a shame :( hope some kind soul handed them in.

In the airport now what was in the bag as I will go in to city hall and ask if you like. I expect I will have to describe it x

Just to send positive vibes, i lost my bag on a ride and it seemed to have been sent to city hall straight away and it was found with everything in tact!
I couldn't believe it, only Disney ay haha!
It had my passport and all of my money in as well as my hotel key.. i'm so stupid!
I did have to tell them everything I could remember that was in my bag, what it looked like etc too
how much money I had

You probably already know that you have to do all of that already but you know just incase you didn't haha x
Goodluck and I hope you get them back eventually!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter