Compilation of historic DCL *GT sailings and other discounts

This thread is very helpful, as it gives me hope. I used to get do excited about booking early & having my cruise all booked at opening day prices. I did this for spring break 2014, but was not willing to pay for Aug 2014. There's still hope for the classic ships, but I think the Wonder is going to Europe & get her dry-dock overhaul & the Magic will head west thru Panama Canal to Alaska..... What I'll do now is just request the time off work in Aug & hope for VGT on the Fantasy Aug 2nd 2014. New strategy.

Thanks for this thread!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We just booked the 3 day Dream departing 1/24/13
2 Adults/1 child
VGT rate $1338.66 including taxes
:banana::banana::banana:

bzzelady said:
We just booked the 3 day Dream departing 1/24/13
2 Adults/1 child
VGT rate $1338.66 including taxes
:banana::banana::banana:

Is that the total for all 3 of you? What was the price breakdown per person?

Yes...that is for all three of us!
Each adult-$420, child $339, taxes and fees $159.66

That was my thought as well. Great price to get away from the weather in the Northeast for a few days.

According to the info supplied by you disboarders...
The Dream only had one sailing in May 2012 with *GT rates. Did anyone else sail a discounted May cruise? I would like to make a decision on this year's May vacation...cruise/land combo or cruise only or land only. Thanks for your help!

disneymagicgirl said:
According to the info supplied by you disboarders...
The Dream only had one sailing in May 2012 with *GT rates. Did anyone else sail a discounted May cruise? I would like to make a decision on this year's May vacation...cruise/land combo or cruise only or land only. Thanks for your help!

Hm. We sailed a VGT on that cruise and it was early May (before school ended for most), but I am almost positive there were *GT rates on other dates. We chose that date because it was right after our private school ended and it was the cheapest option, but I don't recall choosing it because there weren't other (maybe slightly higher?) *GT rates. Surely the cruise before, which is even further from the end of school for most? Could be wrong though. It has happened ;)

Hm. We sailed a VGT on that cruise and it was early May (before school ended for most), but I am almost positive there were *GT rates on other dates. We chose that date because it was right after our private school ended and it was the cheapest option, but I don't recall choosing it because there weren't other (maybe slightly higher?) *GT rates. Surely the cruise before, which is even further from the end of school for most? Could be wrong though. It has happened ;)

Thank you for replying. So you were on the May 5?

20% Off plus regular OBC

On board bookings of the spring 2013 itineraries of the Magic from Galveston. Rather than the usual 10%.

WBPC on the Wonder May 6-20. IGT, OGT, and VGT. VGT sold out in less than a week, IGT/OGT still available.

WBPC on the Wonder May 6-20. IGT, OGT, and VGT. VGT sold out in less than a week, IGT/OGT still available.

I added it, thanks for reminding me!
Tried really hard to get DH to agree to that one but he refuses to take that many days off work in a row. How are we ever gonna see the world!? It was amazingly priced!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter