Comparison of the Fantasy vs. the Dream

The reviews I've read from people on the shakedown cruises indicate that the Crush show is still in AP in addition to the new show.

Ok, so really no structural stuff has changed. I was hoping they would have...

Changed the aft elevator
Made more of the queen beds covnvert into twins
Put cubbies near the pools for shoes and towels
Made the pools bigger, or added a pool.
Do something to alieviate the massive groups of poeple waiting to get on the midship elevators.

Basically things that many of us complained about having sailed the Dream.

This is on DCL's site.

Animator's Palate Dinner Shows
Celebrate the magic of Disney animation in a whole new way, surrounded by favorite Disney Pixar characters, with the following dinner shows:

Animation Magic: An experience that's exclusive to the Disney Fantasy, Sorcerer Mickey leads the fun as black and white explodes into color and "Be Our Guest" reaches new heights. Don't be surprised if your own hand-drawn characters join the colorful production!

Undersea Magic: Guests are transported to the underwater world of the Disney Pixar film Finding Nemo. As you dine, enjoy a visit from favorite Finding Nemo characters—and even converse with Crush!

Ok, so really no structural stuff has changed. I was hoping they would have...

Changed the aft elevator
Made more of the queen beds covnvert into twins
Put cubbies near the pools for shoes and towels
Made the pools bigger, or added a pool.
Do something to alieviate the massive groups of poeple waiting to get on the midship elevators.

Basically things that many of us complained about having sailed the Dream.
Well they kind of added 2 new pools, but they're only for adults and they're very small.

Is the new small splash pool on deck 13 for adults only? I thought I read it would be available for family use?
They were saying in the beginning that it would be for families, but MJ said she heard that it was changed to adults only.

I was just on the ship end of March,
satellite falls is on the top deck, overlooking the other adult pool. it's not really a "pool" I was very underwhelmed.

the aqua lab is over underneath the sports deck where that other bar was that no one ever went to. It's pretty neat!

I was just on the ship end of March,
satellite falls is on the top deck, overlooking the other adult pool. it's not really a "pool" I was very underwhelmed.

the aqua lab is over underneath the sports deck where that other bar was that no one ever went to. It's pretty neat!

Isn't Satellite Fall's Forward of Quiet Cove in front of elevators and stair's under a Satellite dome?

I think your thinking of the other additional wading pool just in front of the Forward funnel, overlooking Quiet Cove and not that?

Ex Techie :)

I do want to get nitpicky, so thanks for that correction.

Got it.

Actually, the area on the Fantasy is called Europa. La Piazza is one of the clubs. As noted below the corresponding club ont he Dream is the District Lounge.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Crush show was replaced by the new show.

Thanks, MJ. Got a PM on that also. Already made the update.

I took guesses on those club comparisons, since reference material I was using wasn't clear on that, so thanks for that.

Crush is supposed to be the first time in AP and the new animation show is suppose to be the last time in AP. This is according to posts from the preview cruise.

Actually, The Midship Detective Agency is on the Fantasy as well. It just has one more "case" to solve (The Muppet game). The puppies and art games are still there.

Actually, The Midship Detective Agency is on the Fantasy as well. It just has one more "case" to solve (The Muppet game). The puppies and art games are still there.

Thank you for the clarification.

MJ

Isn't Satellite Fall's Forward of Quiet Cove in front of elevators and stair's under a Satellite dome?

I think your thinking of the other additional wading pool just in front of the Forward funnel, overlooking Quiet Cove and not that?

Ex Techie :)

yes...I had the name wrong...been a long week. Whatever the name of it is...it was eh, I was disappointed.

Love all the info! Thank you for the spreadsheet...this has helped me a lot!

I have been wondering for so long what changes they would make, and YES...I too was hoping for a change to the Aft elevators. I just do not understand that. Oh well!

Heather....did you go to Satellite Falls also and if so what did you think of it?

And does this mean that the pool above Quiet Cove ( what appears more like a Wading pool) is for adults only or is it for families? I know it originally was for families which I did not understand seeing as it is right above the Adult area. I am hoping that it has changed over to Adult only, if only because of the noise AND let's face it, now there will be even more traffic flowing through the "adult only" area to get to it...and why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!