Comparing pool sizes please

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by thumpersfriend, May 3, 2005.

1. thumpersfriend

thumpersfriend DIS Veteran

Has someone been at all these pools? POFQ,POR, BWV's. How do they compare in size to the volcano pool at the Poly? Bigger or smaller, twice the size etc. Thanks - Also are they as crowded as the volcano pool, assuming it is the same exact time of year.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

I would say that POR's pool is bigger than the Volcano Pool. Luna Park is a bit bigger. POFQ I can't say, as I've never been there. Luna Park can get crowded but I never saw it as crowded as the Volcano Pool. When we stayed at the Polynesian, we actually swam in the Volcano Pool about 3 time and the rest of the time we used the quiet pool right outside our longhouse, Tokelau. It wasn't even so much the crowdedness of the pool itself, it was that we couldn't find any seats together. But, yes, the Volcano Pool does tend to get crowded.

4. kandeebunny

kandeebunny DIS Veteran

BWV's pool is frightening, it's not that big and that clown can be seen from everywhere

5. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Hey now....what's wrong with being, as my 11 y/o dd puts it, "Clown vomit"??Good thing we don't mind clowns. :rotfl: