Common for Specific Character to be Indentified?

Brockdancer

Earning My Ears
Hello!
Upon acceptance of a performer role in the DCP, is it the norm to receive disclosure of a specific character that you're slated to play...er, be friends with?
I have read of other people being indentified as "PFLA" which I believe stands for "Potential Face Look-Alikes", but I was under the impression that the rest of the furry folks were cast into a height-determined pool until they are approved for one or more characters. My information is obviously wrong, however, as my daughter's confirmation email names a specific furry friend. She is delighted to be friends with this character, but neither she or I has come across anyone else with this particular circumstance.
Anyone else have any experience with this?

Based on the experience of a few people I know that did entertainment in CP, you are a variety of characters within your height group. The one character that was named is probably representative of the height group she falls into. Which character was named?

In my experiences i have not heard of this, but at check-in (when you get to casting) some people are "accidentally" told they will be friends with Mickey.. which is a height range that contains alot of friends.

Based on the experience of a few people I know that did entertainment in CP, you are a variety of characters within your height group. The one character that was named is probably representative of the height group she falls into. Which character was named?

Hello!
Thank you so much for responding!
After paying her deposit, my daughter received an email that said: "...We are thrilled that you have decided to join us in the CHARACTER PERFORMER-TIGGER role!"
My daughter is a dancer, but from what we gather, she's too tall for most dance roles....perhaps that's why?
Any other tall female performers out there? How 'bout others who are/have been friends with Tigger?
We'd be delighted to hear your thoughts!

Hello!
Thank you so much for responding!
After paying her deposit, my daughter received an email that said: "...We are thrilled that you have decided to join us in the CHARACTER PERFORMER-TIGGER role!"
My daughter is a dancer, but from what we gather, she's too tall for most dance roles....perhaps that's why?
Any other tall female performers out there? How 'bout others who are/have been friends with Tigger?
We'd be delighted to hear your thoughts!

I believe that is the 'Tigger' height class- Character Performer- Tigger is the class for the range of characters that are in Tigger's height range. hope that helps!

Yeah it's just the height class

5'10" - 5'11": Geppetto, Sherriff of Nottingham, Foulfellow, King Lion, Tigger
5'11" - 6'0": Foulfellow, King Lion, Sheriff of Nottingham, Tigger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter