Comments on our itinerary?

Rhoda

I wanna go back to the Wonder!
I think I have our itinerary worked out. It will all probably change when they announce May hours next week, but hopefully this will work pretty well.

My kids are a little bit older (14, 9.5 & 7.75 at that time), so we'll play the breaks by ear. I still plan on taking some, even though they aren't marked here.

How does this look?

Sat 5/28 ---check in, hang out at resort, maybe DTD
Sun 5/29---MK; lunch at Crystal Palace (if not, then Thursday)
Mon 5/30---MGM; Fantasmic package at Hollywood & Vine
Tues 5/31--sleep in, head to Epcot early afternoon, late morning
Wed 6/1---- Rest day
Thurs 6/2---MK
Fri 6/3------ AK/Epcot
Sat 6/4----- Late Breakfast at Cape May, Boardwalk, head to airport late afternoon to return home.

We'll hit Spectro whatever night it is. If it's Monday, then I'll have to do some rearranging on Fantasmic. We missed both of those on our first trip, so they are a priority this time.

We may do some switching later in the week, and do AK in the morning on Thursday, then head to MK. If we do that, we'll spend all of Friday at Epcot. I'm trying to avoid the Star Wars and the GayDay crowds. Friday is a scheduled GayDay for Epcot, but I think it's big enough that it won't be a problem.

A question - my mom may or may not be coming with us. She's a park veteran, so no worries with her. But when making PS's, should I include her, or wait and see and add her later on? She probably won't decide until closer to the beginning of May. Thanks!

Any comments are welcome! Please!

When making PS's I'd include her. Sometimes 1 additional person could mean a different table size and they may not have it. This way if you plan for more, but end up 1 short you could still keep your PS.

As for your plans, it's so hard to say w/o the EMH schedule. It will be a lot easier if they come up with much more concrete schedule. Until then everything looks great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter