Coming to you Live from Disney World! SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barb - thanks for putting me on the list. We will be staying at SSR, one of our home resorts, from the 23-28 of October in a grand villa. So excited for that! Never stayed in one before. There will be I think 10 of us. Me, my DH, and both DD's. A friend from home will be joining us and our other friends (5 of them I believe) who live in Florida.

Also, I have never done a TR either. But I am willing to send you updates while we are there. Or at least try to! ;)

Woohoo! 10 people = a whole lot of food!!! :cool1:

I would love to receive any live updates you would like to send our way. I will send you a PM with my number. Thanks, dvc4life! :goodvibes

Just a reminder that next up to the Disney Dining plate will be...

:cheer2: SEASONK :cheer2:

SEASONK will be at Disney World from 10/4 - 10/11.
And has offered to do live updates for us! :cool1:

Plus we have 3 other DISers arriving at WDW tomorrow...

CatNipRules - Michelle, Mike, and son, Chris will be at WDW and staying at POFQ from 10/5 - 10/12. Michelle's PTR

dansyr2514 and her DBF will arriving at Disney World on 10/5 and staying offsite for one night before moving to the BWV, where they will be staying from 10/6 - 10/13. dansyr2514 has started a PDR.

jedijill - Jill will be setting sail on a 7 night Eastern cruise on the Fantasy from 10/6 - 10/13. She will also be spending one night before and after the cruise at WDW. During that time she will be dining at California Grill and Artist Point for dinner, as well as Kona Cafe for breakfast, and the GVL for Tea...all of these are on my favorites list. :woohoo: Here is Jill's PDR.

:woohoo: HAVE A GREAT TRIP EVERYBODY!!! :woohoo:

Whoa! That lobster looks huge! And budafam's DD is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. :) Why do I look at stuff like this right before my lunch break? :rotfl: I forgot to bring my lunch today so I'm off to pig out now!

Lobster Corn Dogs:moped:, that's in I am getting the car and driving to WDW right now :rotfl2:

Long time dining board lurker and occasional poster here! We're heading to the world in exactly two weeks and I may try and do some live reporting if you're up for it? Do you think iPhone pics are too blurry to be worth it or have they worked for some people? I have other cameras, but don't always lug them around.

We arrive at AoA on 10/18 and then transfer to WL on 10/21 to 10/26. Lots of fun reservations - trying Citrico's, Narcoossee's and a few more for the first time so we're very excited!

Long time dining board lurker and occasional poster here! We're heading to the world in exactly two weeks and I may try and do some live reporting if you're up for it? Do you think iPhone pics are too blurry to be worth it or have they worked for some people? I have other cameras, but don't always lug them around.

We arrive at AoA on 10/18 and then transfer to WL on 10/21 to 10/26. Lots of fun reservations - trying Citrico's, Narcoossee's and a few more for the first time so we're very excited!

Hi nickymaria! :wave2: Thanks so much for posting and offering to do live updates! And IPhone pics will work just fine. :thumbsup2

I'll send you a PM with my info and add your trip to my list. :)

We arrived this morning for a sister's food & wine trip postponed from last year ( tore meniscus in my knee 1 week before trip & needed surgery ). Sister is celebrating 25 years as a nurse. Went to mk this afternoon & had lunch at Ltt. Feel in love with the toffee cake. Even asked for the recipe which the waitress gave us! Tonite dinner at my hard scored ressie @ ohana. Yummo. Tomorrow ak & dinner at via Napoli for the first time. So much fab food to experience. It's good to be back in the world.

We arrived this morning for a sister's food & wine trip postponed from last year ( tore meniscus in my knee 1 week before trip & needed surgery ).

I'm glad you got to reschedule your trip! But I bet you were REALLY bummed when you messed up your knee. Hope you have a wondeful time!!

We arrived this morning for a sister's food & wine trip postponed from last year ( tore meniscus in my knee 1 week before trip & needed surgery ). Sister is celebrating 25 years as a nurse. Went to mk this afternoon & had lunch at Ltt. Feel in love with the toffee cake. Even asked for the recipe which the waitress gave us! Tonite dinner at my hard scored ressie @ ohana. Yummo. Tomorrow ak & dinner at via Napoli for the first time. So much fab food to experience. It's good to be back in the world.

Sounds like you are having a great first day, disneynay! :cool1: Hope the rest of sisters trip is wonderful! :goodvibes

Whoa! I didn't know that LTT gives out the ooey gooey toffee cake recipe! Oh man! I missed out. I bet the Disney food blog has the recipe.. I'll have to check it out. Coincidently, I was watching Paula Deen tonight and she made a toffee butter cake that I thought may be similar but it didn't look the same.

Wishing a magical trip to those leaving tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

And finally, I'd like to do a little more recruiting of "Live Reporters" for this month and next. :flower3:

And for November, I am badly in need of volunteers for Nov. 14 - 30. Most of these days we have no one doing live updates. :sad2:

So if your trip includes any of these dates, please consider joining our "Live Reporting" team. :thumbsup2 And of course, even if your trip falls during a time when we already have adequate coverage, we could always use more. So anyone that wants in on the fun, just let me know! :woohoo:

Hi! :wave2:

My family is holding our annual Disney family reunion Nov. 16-21. We'll be staying the first two nights at Yacht Club and the remaining nights at the Swan.

Fun Fact: When booking our reservations for this trip, the CM told us (I think she almost didn't believe it herself) - that we've been to Disney over 200 times. We're former Floridians - so I guess that makes the number sound a bit more normal?? Either way - we love Disney!

We're especially excited this time around because we'll get to see my little sis for the first time in months! She is currently working in the DCP as a fairy godmother at BBB. There will be five of us - plus some aunts and uncles. Plenty of food to go around! AND, we have a ressie for Be Our Guest on Nov. 20! :D

I discovered Disboards a few months ago, and browsing all the awesome dining reviews is my favorite thing! I'd love, love, love to do a live report during our trip!! Just let me know if you're still looking for volunteers! :goodvibes

Woohoo! We're leaving bright & early tomorrow morning and checking into the Poly early Sunday morning. I can't wait!

Woohoo! We're leaving bright & early tomorrow morning and checking into the Poly early Sunday morning. I can't wait!

Perfect timing, Fran! :thumbsup2

Just a reminder that next up to the Disney Dining plate will be...

:cheer2: auntfrannie :cheer2:

Frannie will be at Disney World from 10/7 - 10/12 and staying at the Poly club level for the first time.
She has volunteered to do "live" updates for us! :cool1:

HAVE A GREAT TRIP, FRAN! :woohoo:

Hi! :wave2:

My family is holding our annual Disney family reunion Nov. 16-21. We'll be staying the first two nights at Yacht Club and the remaining nights at the Swan.

Fun Fact: When booking our reservations for this trip, the CM told us (I think she almost didn't believe it herself) - that we've been to Disney over 200 times. We're former Floridians - so I guess that makes the number sound a bit more normal?? Either way - we love Disney!

We're especially excited this time around because we'll get to see my little sis for the first time in months! She is currently working in the DCP as a fairy godmother at BBB. There will be five of us - plus some aunts and uncles. Plenty of food to go around! AND, we have a ressie for Be Our Guest on Nov. 20! :D

I discovered Disboards a few months ago, and browsing all the awesome dining reviews is my favorite thing! I'd love, love, love to do a live report during our trip!! Just let me know if you're still looking for volunteers! :goodvibes

That would be wonderful, as I had no one yet during your trip dates! :cool1: I will send you a PM with my info and add your trip dates to my list in Post 2 of this thread. Thank you so much for offering to do live updates! :goodvibes

Oh, and more than 200 visits to Disney World...that's awesome!!! :worship:

Holy cow that is a lot of time at the Dis :worship:!

Holy cow that is a lot of time at the Dis :worship:!

We were shocked by the number too! The best I can figure it - we've been going since I was a baby, and we used to live 3 hours away. We usually did short weekends - very few trips over 4 days.

Definitely excited to be doing a live trip report! I'm loving the daily updates here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter