Coming to CA!

Andrea464

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited!
We'll be visiting my sister in June. They're stationed in San Diego. I cannot wait! Give me June Gloom and everything that goes along with it, I don't care!

I'm also very excited about going to DisneyLand! We've been to WDW a few times (from NC) with our last trip in October. We won't be spending much time there (1-2 days) but it'll be well worth it to say I've been!

CONGRATS! You will have a blast! How many days in San Diego and how many in Disneyland? So much to see. The June gloom is not bad. Cloudy till noon and then goorgeous blue skies and cool evenings. Make sure you pack jeans and hoodies.

Jeans and a hoodie for SD? Or Anaheim too? We will be there June 18-26th

Jeans and a hoodie for SD? Or Anaheim too? We will be there June 18-26th

I would bring them just in case. The closer you get to the ocean the more its the case. We have been in June a few times and all of those times both in San Diego and Disneyland we needed hoodies and jeans in the night on several of those nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter