Comfort Suites Miami North--been there?

JenaRuns

Mouseketeer
I'm looking into staying at Comfort Suites Miami North the night before our cruise embarks. I like the rates and shuttles. But is there anyplace near there that we could grab a bite of supper? (We won't have a car.) Fast food would be fine.

I asked in another thread, but it got lost somewhere. Many thanks!

JenaRuns said:
I'm looking into staying at Comfort Suites Miami North the night before our cruise embarks. I like the rates and shuttles. But is there anyplace near there that we could grab a bite of supper? (We won't have a car.) Fast food would be fine.

I asked in another thread, but it got lost somewhere. Many thanks!

Haven't been there yet (booked for May) but the Trip Advisor reviews indicate access to food is good.

We'll be staying there in April as well.

I just spoke with Mike at hotel front desk. He stated there are several restaruants within walking distance, 1-4 blocks. I didn't catch all the names but the ones that stood out where old faithfuls like Subway, McDonalds and IHop. I may have also heard American Diner and Peru Place?

So it looks like if nothing else we can dine on meatball subs or Happy Meals? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!