Comfort Suites East Maingate

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by SnowPeas, Mar 14, 2012.

1. SnowPeas

SnowPeas Planning Stage 1

I have done a search but cannot find any current information on these accomodations...

Can anyone who has stayed there within the last 6 months tell me about it?

How was the breakfast? Shuttle? Rooms? Did you happen to take a taxi at anytime to the parks and can tell me how much it cost you?

Thanks for your time! :flower3:

2. bcinohio

bcinohio DIS Veteran

We stayed there last March with my DS's marching band. The hotel was nice. Rooms were clean and good size. They will sleep six with the pull out bed. It had a sink, microwave, and fridge. The breakfast was ok. The pool was good size. One thing we did notice and I had read this online before we left is the elevators are really slow. Request a room on a lower floor so you can take the stairs.

The hotel sits behind Old Town. It was easy to get to the parks. Not a long drive. We did not take the shuttle or a taxi. I think we paid with a AAA discount about $100 plus tax.

We had a good stay with no complaints. I think a lot of groups stay there. there were a number of groups while we were there.

3. wdwtraveltips

wdwtraveltips Earning My Ears

We have stayed there the last two years great clean place, nice Pool,, awesome Free breakfast, didn't use the shuttle, lots of dining options nearby.

4. TrulyMadlyDisney

TrulyMadlyDisney Mouseketeer

Staying here next week. Just two of us. I was wondering how the last week of March is crowd-wise? Not going to WDW this trip, but hoping not a busy time for large groups.