Comedy Clubs with Teens

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by pocohontas2004, Dec 30, 2012.

1. pocohontas2004

pocohontas2004 Mouseketeer

We've got 5 teens travelling with us and we thought an evening out at a comedy club spot would be fun. We're looking for a family-friendly show and wonder what's out there. We've already done the Outta Control show and would like something different this time. We've heard about SAK, but input would be great. Any other places to consider? Youngest is just 13, so nothing more than PG-13 for our group.

2. 4kids4karen

4kids4karen DIS Veteran

I'll be honest and say that most comedy shows I have attended that claim to be family-friendly still had questionable content or were very lame.

If I may make a suggestion, please check out the Blue Man Group that is at Universal Studio's City Walk. It is outside the park so you don't need park tickets to attend. You will need to pay to park in the parking garage. ALL ages enjoy the Blue Man Group. It is funny and entertaining.

3. 4kids4karen

4kids4karen DIS Veteran

Also should throw in that my husband has been bugging me for years to see
    cirque du soleil. I hear it's good, we just haven't made time to see it yet. It's in Downtown Disney.