Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

Sorry I missed chat! I was deep in the middle of the International Chocolate Awards. We're wrapping up the American heat tonight, so I should be back to chat next week. I may have gained a few pounds from tasting all this chocolate (over 200 entries in the Americas heat alone), but it was soooo worth it! :goodvibes

Goodness, someone has a day off and she still is slacking on bumping this thread. ;)

If the "Login error: format error of the auth-url response" message is not going to prevent it, podcast chat is tonight.

Last week, I got some great tips on things to do in New Zealand, besides film a blockbuster trilogy based on a children's story.

If the "Login error: format error of the auth-url response" message is not going to prevent it, podcast chat is tonight.

Last week, I got some great tips on things to do in New Zealand, besides film a blockbuster trilogy based on a children's story.

I was at a chocolate event and got home too late for chat. What did I miss?

Fingers crossed! I'm on my way to the Direct Cacao launch in London, but I don't leave until tomorrow, so I hope to be in chat. Unfortunately, I'll miss out on seeing the podcast crew and fellow DISers.

No chat for me tonight, but it doesn't look like anyone's in there, anyway. I don't know if that's because everyone is on Knights and Lights or because Chat is completely broken. Hope everyone is having fun!

I was flying home from CA after being stranded for an additional 3 days after my "quick" weekend getaway. Disneyland isn't too bad a place to be stranded, but I did just want to get home.

Did you see my status updated about Carnation Cafe, Tom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter