Come on..someone tell me what floor is good for CY view with Bunkbeds

My2QTs

DIS Veteran
I posted this the other day and really didn't get any help so I am trying again. Please just give me a good floor idea. I can figure out the bunkbed thing later, but I need to know what floor is good for a CY view. thanks.

It would probably help if you specify which resort you're talking about. I'm guessing CY view means courtyard - is that right?

Well I'm assuming your talking about WL.....IMO the higher floors always have a better view. So just ask for a high floor in your request.
The top floor has privacy balconies though....meaning if you sit down you can't see....except the clouds of course;)
Happy planning
Kerri

Well we had 1st floor and our view was blocked by the bushes. We didn't really care for that view, but they kept telling me that there was nothing else available. We were a little very disappointed in WL's 1st floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter