Come on, i need a rumor

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by D'AngelosdoDisney, Jun 8, 2004.

1. D'AngelosdoDisney

D'AngelosdoDisney <font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F

Ok, so they finally broke and produced some room only codes that anyone can use.. I havent seen them for two years! But, July is not my month, I need August!!!!! So, considering that no one saw this coming or atleast didnt post this info.. usually someone has the inside track....what are the chance of some August posts coming out??? I need a rumor.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kelscross

kelscross DIS Veteran

It says something about a room only code on Mousesavers.com but the link takes you no where. Anyone know what these codes are?

4. Nanu57v

Nanu57v <font color=darkorchid>Someone needs to tell the T

Yeah, the link appears to be broken. Just click on the left column: Walt Disney World, then Disney's resorts, then "click here" to go straight to the discounts. Or click here:

Mousesavers discounts

5. D'AngelosdoDisney

D'AngelosdoDisney <font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F

Yes, I know about the codes on mousesavers, that is where i saw it first... I have been checking mousesavers everday since january and then i check these boards for codes.... I need help.. I know someone out there has the inside info!!

6. purplebelle

purplebelle DIS Veteran

What's this "rooms only" July code? Isn't that just what all other deals are? Like the 7 for 5 deal is paying for 5 nights instead of 7. What am I missing???

7. Nanu57v

Nanu57v <font color=darkorchid>Someone needs to tell the T

A room-only code is a code you use to book only the room. You'd purchase your tickets separately. Sometimes there are annual passholders room-only codes, and sometimes the codes are open to everyone. Right now there are codes open to everyone. You use them to get a discount on the room.

8. HappyMommy2

HappyMommy2 <font color=green>He loves that Disney quasi-"futu

I'm hoping for an August room-only code too! Wish I had some inside info...sorry!