Come on Estoppel!!!!

Offer sent 7/14.
Passed ROFR 8/8.
Completed estoppel 8/29
Closed 9/6 (would have been sooner if the title company had not misplaced the cashier's check that my bank had sent via courier).
Deed recorded 9/7
55 days from start to finish.

Now I just have to wait for the points to show up in my account.

Last edited:
We just passed ROFR on 9/7 and I was notified by my broker today that we will have our closing documents by this Wednesday (9/14).

wow that is super fast! we also passed on 9/7 and I have not heard anything about closing docs yet. who's your broker if you don't mind me asking. We're using www.dvcresalemarket.com and Magic Vacation Title.

We actually received the closing documents on Monday and mailed them back yesterday with our check. Our broker was *************.com and Duncan Title.

Jumping in to join the rest of you now that we've passed ROFR. :)

Sent to ROFR: 9-1-16
ROFR waived: 9-20-16

First time buyer!
Sent to ROFR- 9/13/16
Passed ROFR- 9/20/16

Question- My broker said to expect closing documents 10/31/16. Does that seem far away? It does say "final documents".

First time buyer!
Sent to ROFR- 9/13/16
Passed ROFR- 9/20/16

Question- My broker said to expect closing documents 10/31/16. Does that seem far away? It does say "final documents".

I think they tend to estimate on the safe side, ~30 days. Seems like people above are seeing papers back in ~21. Some much much faster. The 40 days they're telling you seems unusually high. Good luck!

I think they tend to estimate on the safe side, ~30 days. Seems like people above are seeing papers back in ~21. Some much much faster. The 40 days they're telling you seems unusually high. Good luck!

Thank you. So right now I am waiting for estoppel, correct? Once that goes through I can expect to get the closing documents?

Thank you. So right now I am waiting for estoppel, correct? Once that goes through I can expect to get the closing documents?
Yes the title company will prepare the closing documents once Disney issues the estoppel information. How quickly that happens would depend on the company and how busy they are when they receive the necessary info from Disney.

Received our closing docs today.

Passed ROFR 9/7/16 so 16 days. Sending back our documents tomorrow. And back to more waiting.

I am rather confused on estoppel?
I bought through DVcstore.com and first American as the title company.
Passed ROFR on September 5th and sent all my documents on September 12.
I received all my title docs today from First American. Is this estoppel passed or do I need to wait for anything else apart from the welcome letter from Disney?

Received our closing Docs yesterday, check went out this morning. So far: sent to Disney 8/19, passed ROFR 9/2, closing docs 9/27, returned with check 9/28...and now we wait

It seems like ROFR has sped up with the end of Disney's fiscal year tomorrow. Is there any indication that they might kick a bunch of estoppel documents out today and tomorrow for the same reason?

( hopefully waiting)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter