Come on Estoppel!!!!

I just talked to our closing agent and they have not touched March 20. We passed ROFR on 3/25. Uggh.

I just talked to our closing agent and they have not touched March 20. We passed ROFR on 3/25. Uggh.
OH WHAT!!! man! That stinks!!!And it is not like i am trying to book since we rented points this year but I do not want to wait anymore! Maybe next week!

Here's our timeline:
Signed contract 2/12/15
Passed ROFR 4/6/15
Waiting on estoppel 16 days
We're working with Nancy J. Spohn at Timeshare Title & More, LLC
Our plan was to stay in a 3 bdrm in Old Key West in September, but now I'm worried we won't be able to get a reservation : (

I heard the same thing from my agent today too. I passed ROFR on 4/1 and am hoping to book for Christmas. Pixie dust is very appreciated.

Here's our timeline:
Signed contract 2/12/15
Passed ROFR 4/6/15
Waiting on estoppel 16 days
We're working with Nancy J. Spohn at Timeshare Title & More, LLC
Our plan was to stay in a 3 bdrm in Old Key West in September, but now I'm worried we won't be able to get a reservation : (
I am on the exact same timeline as you are. We wanted to book for end of August. Hopefully we will both here soon.

I am not sure if this is a resourcing issue on their side, or if they are consciously trying to cause delays on every leg of the process. It "seems" like it is getting progressively longer. Is there anyone on this board who has called as asked why this is happening? I am still waiting for my membership #, but plan to ask once I get it.

I am not sure if this is a resourcing issue on their side, or if they are consciously trying to cause delays on every leg of the process. It "seems" like it is getting progressively longer. Is there anyone on this board who has called as asked why this is happening? I am still waiting for my membership #, but plan to ask once I get it.

I personally think it is temporary due to Poly sales. We had a nightmare with a direct VGF add on as well

I emailed the closing company and I got a email yesterday that they have recieved the estoppels from Disney and to be on the lookout the coming days for closing documents!

So it seems like we're looking at 4 weeks to get estoppels? We passed ROFR on 4/3. The waiting is so painful!! (Ha, welcome to the club, eh?)

I emailed the closing company and I got a email yesterday that they have recieved the estoppels from Disney and to be on the lookout the coming days for closing documents!
Did they say for a timeframe? Was that just in your date/time frame??

So it seems like we're looking at 4 weeks to get estoppels? We passed ROFR on 4/3. The waiting is so painful!! (Ha, welcome to the club, eh?)
Ours was exactly 4 weeks: ROFR 2/25, Estoppel 3/25. That's a little bit old now, but it seems like it is still taking about that long unfortunately. It was 2 weeks in early February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter