Come on and Live the Magic! - Sept. 2015 Disneyland TR *Completed 9/6*!

Definitely a cute parade - plus a baby with fire coming out of his head!

I love the song they use for it - but yeah, unless a huge pixar fan definitely not a "must do" but not a complete waste or anything

Definitely a cute parade - plus a baby with fire coming out of his head!

I love the song they use for it - but yeah, unless a huge pixar fan definitely not a "must do" but not a complete waste or anything

A very cute parade! I'm glad we got to see it, I think Mom really enjoyed it as well. If I was a local, definitely wouldn't need to see it all the time though!

Day 4- Monsters Inc, Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!

After this we decided to keep with the Pixar theme and go on the Monsters Inc ride. The posted wait said 15 minutes but it definitely took a little longer.

Harryhausen's!

She's always watching!

We LOVED this ride! We are both big Monsters Inc fans so we thought it was so cool. And we loved the smells that were incorporated too!

We were getting hungry so we decided to grab some dinner. We weren't sure what to have so we ended up going to the Pacific Wharf area of the park and splitting some food from the Lucky Fortune Cookery. The food was decent and plentiful, though just a tad too spicy.

Up next...We revisit another favorite part of the park!

Yet another ride I'm looking forward to!

Crossing that counter service off my list since I can't handle spicy.

nice update. We love Monster's Inc as well. I sure hope the rumors aren't true that it might be leaving :(

The Monsters Inc ride always looks like fun, especially since there is no equivalent at WDW and I feel like they get no love. And now no m&g with Mike and Sulley! Glad you enjoyed you dinner!

Yet another ride I'm looking forward to!

Crossing that counter service off my list since I can't handle spicy.

The Monsters Inc ride is definitely a must! You will enjoy it! And yes, don't think that place would be best for you. But luckily California Adventure has a lot of other options to choose from.

nice update. We love Monster's Inc as well. I sure hope the rumors aren't true that it might be leaving :(

Thank you! Oh no that would be very bad news!

The Monsters Inc ride always looks like fun, especially since there is no equivalent at WDW and I feel like they get no love. And now no m&g with Mike and Sulley! Glad you enjoyed you dinner!

It's such a great ride! I totally agree, no love for Monsters Inc at WDW!

I love the Monsters Inc ride! I'm actually thinking about watching that tonight. Mike's got a work event and it's such a great movie!! Although... now that I'm thinking about it, I will probably watch Finding Nemo. <3

Day 4 - Paradise Pier at Night

After dinner, we took a loop around Paradise Pier to enjoy the sights at night. So pretty! Also, California Screamin was STILL down! I had been checking the app all day and it never ended up opening for the day! We would be coming back tomorrow, so I just hoped it would be open then!

Mom got the most gorgeous shots, so I'm going to share some of hers as well!

Up next...one final spin in Cars Land!

Oh.My.God. You've got me craving going back to Disney California Adventure with those pictures. Paradise Pier has to be one of my favorite themed areas in a Disney park. I love the colors and the themeing so much. Fantastic pictures!!

Also - My husband decided to spend the night at home instead of going to his work thing (don't worry - it was just a happy hour). But I was pretty down last night because of some things. I ended up relaxing on the couch and watching Sex and the City (which I've never seen). He didn't want me to put in something that would distract him from doing dishes and things. Haha. Hopefully tonight though we'll get to watch a Disney movie!

Oh.My.God. You've got me craving going back to Disney California Adventure with those pictures. Paradise Pier has to be one of my favorite themed areas in a Disney park. I love the colors and the themeing so much. Fantastic pictures!!

Also - My husband decided to spend the night at home instead of going to his work thing (don't worry - it was just a happy hour). But I was pretty down last night because of some things. I ended up relaxing on the couch and watching Sex and the City (which I've never seen). He didn't want me to put in something that would distract him from doing dishes and things. Haha. Hopefully tonight though we'll get to watch a Disney movie!

Thank you! Paradise Pier is so amazing- wishing I could be back there too!

Sorry you weren't feeling all that great. Hope you had a nice weekend!

I'm enjoying your TR and I can't wait to read more! Wow, how lucky you got to meet the Country Bears!!!

Thank you so much! Meeting the Country Bears was such a highlight, it was some great pixie dust! I see you have a trip coming up- how exciting!​

Fun night at Paradise Pier! I love the pictures - so pretty all lit up!

Thank you! It's such a pretty area of the park- day or night!

Day 4 - Cars Land at Night

We then walked to Cars Land to use that RSR FP we had!

It was so fun riding this at night!! And Cars Land as a whole is just stunning at night!

And now comes the funniest series of PP pictures!

It started off normal...

See?

And then someone on an ECV just drove RIGHT in front of us, which resulted in this:

Us and the PP photographer were all cracking up! The person obviously had no clue what was going on.

We then headed out of California Adventure. But the day wasn't over yet!

Up next... Hopping to Disneyland for nighttime entertainment!

:rotfl2: I love your Photopass pictures!! :rotfl: I can be pretty oblivious sometimes in Disney too. I know I've just meandered through a few because I'm just so distracted by my surroundings.

:rotfl2: I love your Photopass pictures!! :rotfl: I can be pretty oblivious sometimes in Disney too. I know I've just meandered through a few because I'm just so distracted by my surroundings.

Haha thank you! :rotfl:I definitely think it happens to the best of us at some point!

Cars Land is so pretty all lit up at night! And RSR seems like such a fun ride - plus it looks like you got to ride with a Disney Bounding Snow White!

Too funny with the ECV. People can be so oblivious at Disney (me included)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter