Come on and Live the Magic! - Sept. 2015 Disneyland TR *Completed 9/6*!

I sound like a broken record - love the pictures! So many great ones of you and your mom out in front of Carthay Circle. Definitely something to cherish. :)

Aww thank you! :goodvibes Definitely memories we will cherish forever!

Such cute pics with Olaf! I love Photopass photographers who really get into the photos and set up shots like that one with the frame. So adorable! Hopefully we get the chance to meet Olaf at DHS on an upcoming trip. His wait was always long when we were in DL.

Off the Page is probably our favorite store in DL! I wish I had endless disposable income, because I would go nuts in that store.

Thank you! I agree, it's nice when they go out of their way to get some special shots! And hopefully you do get to meet Olaf at DHS. I'm so surprised it took this long to get him there!

Ah it's such a wonderful store! Definitely could blow alot of money there (if I had it :rotfl2:)!

Day 4 - Back AGAIN at Cars Land!

We were starving at this point so we decided to check out Flo's V8 Cafe! It was getting warm out so I was glad we were able to get seats inside. I had the rotisserie chicken and mom had the ribs. While not the most oustanding meals, we both enjoyed what we got and it did satisfy our hunger!

After lunch we decided to take a spin on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. The themeing of this ride is SO cute and I just loved the area it was in. The ride was a littleee jerky so it was a little uncomfortable, but it was fun to get to try it!

Since we were having so much fun in Cars Land, we decided to stick around and explore the area a little more! We both really fell in love with this part of the park and found ourselves spending a lot of time here. We actually had watched Cars for the first time not too long before the trip, and I am so glad we did so we could really appreciate the area!

Up next...Aladdin!

Carsland is just so well themed. I can't wait to see the next lands that are opening up! I'm sure they'll be just as good, if not better.

Those are some great PP photo sessions!

I love the face on the kid sitting next to your mom on ToT! :rotfl2:

We enjoyed Flo's V8 way more than I thought we would - it was nice that it wasn't just your typical burgers, etc.

The Cars Land area really is nice - and definitely second the thought of watching Cars shortly before you go there to best appreciate the details

Playing catch up again!

It looks like DL is definitely on for next year, we are just debating exactly when to go. We are looking at late Jan/early Feb, late October or the week after Thanksgiving. I'm knee deep in the planning stages now and every time I read one of your updates I add something else to the list to do! I think we are only planning three days in the parks and I have no idea how we will get everything done. Oh well I guess it will give me an excuse to go back someday.

Carsland is just so well themed. I can't wait to see the next lands that are opening up! I'm sure they'll be just as good, if not better.

I agree! Disney does everything so well!

Those are some great PP photo sessions!

I love the face on the kid sitting next to your mom on ToT! :rotfl2:

We enjoyed Flo's V8 way more than I thought we would - it was nice that it wasn't just your typical burgers, etc.

The Cars Land area really is nice - and definitely second the thought of watching Cars shortly before you go there to best appreciate the details

Thank you!

Haha I didn't even notice him..he looks SO terrified!

Flo's definitely had different options, which was nice!

We are both so glad we made the time to watch Cars prior to the trip!

Playing catch up again!

It looks like DL is definitely on for next year, we are just debating exactly when to go. We are looking at late Jan/early Feb, late October or the week after Thanksgiving. I'm knee deep in the planning stages now and every time I read one of your updates I add something else to the list to do! I think we are only planning three days in the parks and I have no idea how we will get everything done. Oh well I guess it will give me an excuse to go back someday.

YAY! I think all 3 of the options you listed would be good as they all have different perks to them. 3 days are better than none! Your trip will definitely be about prioritizing! But you will definitely be able to get a lot done regardless.

Day 4 - Aladdin

It was around 2pm at this point, so we decided to get in line for the 2:20 showing of Aladdin! We got seats in the Mezannine which had a really nice view. Sitting in the comfy seats and in the AC really made us realize how exhausted we were. We both probably could have fallen asleep right there! Thankfully once the show started we didn't have that problem. It was so entertaining and I see why people love it so much! It was a nice, condensed version of the movie and the Genie was really the star of the show!

Up next..more character meets!

The Aladdin show looks so awesome! It was one of the things I was really looking forward too. So sad that it has been discontinued. :sad1:

I am SO SAD that Aladdin isn't showing anymore, I really wanted to see it. Your pictures turned out great as always!! We're on the three week countdown, and I had a vacation nightmare last night...I dreamed we woke up on the morning we were leaving, had an hour to get to the plane, and hadn't packed :eek::eek:

The Aladdin show looks so awesome! It was one of the things I was really looking forward too. So sad that it has been discontinued. :sad1:

It was an amazing show and I know you would have loved it! But I am sure the Frozen show will be just as spectacular, so at least you will get to see that!

I am SO SAD that Aladdin isn't showing anymore, I really wanted to see it. Your pictures turned out great as always!! We're on the three week countdown, and I had a vacation nightmare last night...I dreamed we woke up on the morning we were leaving, had an hour to get to the plane, and hadn't packed :eek::eek:

It's such a bummer that they got rid of it! Ahh you are so close, I'm excited for you! Don't let the nightmares worry you, I know you are definitely prepared!

I'm so sad that I never got to see Aladdin!!! :sad::sad::sad:

Ugh I'm so sorry! It really was such a great show!

Day 4 - Meeting Oswald and Minnie!

After the show I unfortunately had to take a room break for the second day in a row. I forgot the dang charging cord for my phone charger in the room! I was so mad at myself but honestly it would have been way worse if this happened at WDW! Mom decided she wanted to take the walk back with me so we spent a few minutes in the room before heading back to the park!

On the walk in we were able to meet Oswald!

And then Minnie right after!

Up next...Parade time!

Oswald is definitely on my list! I must meet him.

We finally settled on the first week of February so not I'm just waiting for the packages for 2017 to open up!

Loving your report. I am a native Californian (from northern CA) so DL is my home park and I always love to hear reports from people who it is not their home park. GREAT pics!! Can't wait to see more! :)

Glad you got to see Aladdin while it was still running. We didn't make it a priority as we have seen the Broadway show - and I can definitely influences from this show on the Broadway version (though many differences as well) - which makes me wonder if they are doing the same thing with the Frozen show at DCA and using that a trial for what will work/won't work for the Broadway version

Oswals is one character I am a bit sad we didn't meeting. The kids just had no interest so I didn't push it but looking back I kinda wish I did

Oswald is definitely on my list! I must meet him.

We finally settled on the first week of February so not I'm just waiting for the packages for 2017 to open up!

I believe he's out fairly often so you shouldn't have trouble meeting him.

Yay so exciting!! You're going to have such an amazing time.

Loving your report. I am a native Californian (from northern CA) so DL is my home park and I always love to hear reports from people who it is not their home park. GREAT pics!! Can't wait to see more! :)

Thank you so much for reading!! It was so nice to get to experience DL, it's a wonderful park :)

Glad you got to see Aladdin while it was still running. We didn't make it a priority as we have seen the Broadway show - and I can definitely influences from this show on the Broadway version (though many differences as well) - which makes me wonder if they are doing the same thing with the Frozen show at DCA and using that a trial for what will work/won't work for the Broadway version

Oswals is one character I am a bit sad we didn't meeting. The kids just had no interest so I didn't push it but looking back I kinda wish I did

Coincidentally, I went to see Aladdin on Broadway about a month after I returned! I can definitely seem them using the Frozen show as a trial for what's to come on Broadway.

I'm sorry you didn't get to meet Oswald! But I can see it being tough with the kids, especially since I'm sure they didn't know who he was.

Day 4 - Pixar Play Parade

It was almost time for the Pixar Play Parade so we grabbed a spot and waited. It was REALLY hot. We But soon enough the parade was starting and it was nice getting splashed with some water every now and then!

It was a cute parade! I definitely loved the Monsters Inc section :)

Up next...We scare because we care!

Cute parade! Although I'm sad to see no Ratatouille.

I doubt we will make this one a priority. My family are not big parade people and I'd rather see Paint the Night if we do a parade.

Ah, I'm so behind!

Love all of the pictures, of course! It looks like you had a really fun meet with Olaf! And you got to meet Oswald! I love all of the "rare" characters and different outfits for regular characters at DL.

Glad you got a chance to see the Aladdin show before it went away. I've heard great things about it!

Cute parade! Although I'm sad to see no Ratatouille.

I doubt we will make this one a priority. My family are not big parade people and I'd rather see Paint the Night if we do a parade.

It was a cute parade! Out of all the parades, I would say it's the most skippable though. Paint the Night should definitely be a bigger priority!

Ah, I'm so behind!

Love all of the pictures, of course! It looks like you had a really fun meet with Olaf! And you got to meet Oswald! I love all of the "rare" characters and different outfits for regular characters at DL.

Glad you got a chance to see the Aladdin show before it went away. I've heard great things about it!

Thank you! :) The meets were so fun, it was great to meet different characters!

Aladdin was an incredible show. A little sad that they've gotten rid of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter