Come on and Live the Magic! - Sept. 2015 Disneyland TR *Completed 9/6*!

Love the Bugs Land photo op! We thought about doing it, but every time we passed there was never a Photopass photographer there.

I love the photopass places. I hadn't seen the Bug's Land one though, that one is really cute! The whole land is really well themed - I was much more impressed with it that I was expecting to be!

Good choice on the non-swinging side of Mickey's Fun Wheel. I will NEVER do the swinging side again!!!

Cute pics with Donald! We always tried to meet him but he always had too long of a wait whenever we would pass.

The 60th photo ops are so adorable. Love those Grizzly Peak ones!

Love the Bugs Land photo op! We thought about doing it, but every time we passed there was never a Photopass photographer there.

Thanks! I'm sorry you didn't get to do that one :(

I love the photopass places. I hadn't seen the Bug's Land one though, that one is really cute! The whole land is really well themed - I was much more impressed with it that I was expecting to be!

Thank you! I totally agree- so much more than I expected!

Good choice on the non-swinging side of Mickey's Fun Wheel. I will NEVER do the swinging side again!!!

Cute pics with Donald! We always tried to meet him but he always had too long of a wait whenever we would pass.

The 60th photo ops are so adorable. Love those Grizzly Peak ones!

:rotfl2:I'm glad we made the right decision!

Thank you! I was glad we caught him with a short wait.

The photo ops were such a fun addition, something they should definitely keep around!

Day 4 - Hollywood Land

We then decided to explore Hollywood Land a little! We first took some PP pictueres by the Hyperion Theater.

I loved all the Mad T Party stuff!

We passed by the Monsters Inc ride, which we would be riding later on!

I had to stop for a picture with one of my faves...Roz!!

After that we decided to see how the wait to meet Olaf was. Well, the wait was basically non-existant so we hopped right in line! This was such a cool meet. One because you can't do it at WDW (which is about to change soon anyway!) and two because Olaf was so fun and interactive! We also had an awesome PP photographer. She noticed the frame I was getting signed and set us up for a really cool shot at the end!

Definitely one of my favorite character selfies!

Such a fun meet!!

Up next...We finish up in Hollywood Land and head back to Cars Land!

The Mad Tea Party area was one we didn't really get to but looks pretty cool!

Fun meet (I did see that the Olaf meet at DHS is open as of today, along with the new Mickey and Minnie meets). Love that the PP photopgrapher got creative with that frame shot!

The Mad Tea Party area was one we didn't really get to but looks pretty cool!

Fun meet (I did see that the Olaf meet at DHS is open as of today, along with the new Mickey and Minnie meets). Love that the PP photopgrapher got creative with that frame shot!

It was pretty cool. We never really got around there at night- I'm sure it was even cooler then!

I'm excited that DHS has gotten Olaf! That particular PP photographer was awesome!

So cute with the frame! Love it!!

Thank you! :)

Your pics with Olaf are fantastic! I am absolutely in love with the picture frame one, such a creative idea!

Day 4 - Back to Cars Land!

We then browsed around the Off the Page gift shop for a bit. It's so cool to look at all the neat things in this shop. I definitely wish I could've brought some of this stuff home!

We saw one of the artists drawing, which was pretty neat too.

We then stopped to take some more PP pics!

It was time to use our RSR FP so we did that, as well as grabbed another one for later in the night! I was excited that there were still FPs left and that we'd get to do this ride in the dark!

Since we were in the back, I decided to put my hands up this time!

We even got to see Mater and Lightning McQueen out in action which was so cool!

Up next...Our own personal photoshoot, a character meet, and a ride!

Great photo op with Olaf! I loved meeting him - I mean, he loves warm hugs. :D

And yes, obsessed with that Off the Page shop. I went in at least three times to look around. There are so many great things in there!

Ack! I didn't know I got so far behind!!

This is just what I needed today. I'm feeling overwhelmed with end of the school year stuff, and this was the perfect distraction!!

I love all the photopass stops! You guys found so many! I hope they're all out in full force when we're there next month.

We're going to do the non-swinging side of Mickey's Fun Wheel, too. Part of me wants to see what the deal is with the "dark side" of the wheel, but after my experiences with motion sickness at Universal last summer, I'm now so wary of everything...it's hard for me, because I've always been a thrill seeker. We'll see how brave I'm feeling!!

Great photo op with Olaf! I loved meeting him - I mean, he loves warm hugs. :D

And yes, obsessed with that Off the Page shop. I went in at least three times to look around. There are so many great things in there!

How can it not be a good time when you're hugging Olaf, right? :)

Ah that gift shop was so awesome- so many beautiful things!

Ack! I didn't know I got so far behind!!

This is just what I needed today. I'm feeling overwhelmed with end of the school year stuff, and this was the perfect distraction!!

I love all the photopass stops! You guys found so many! I hope they're all out in full force when we're there next month.

We're going to do the non-swinging side of Mickey's Fun Wheel, too. Part of me wants to see what the deal is with the "dark side" of the wheel, but after my experiences with motion sickness at Universal last summer, I'm now so wary of everything...it's hard for me, because I've always been a thrill seeker. We'll see how brave I'm feeling!!

Glad to see you back! I hope your planning for your upcoming trip is going well!

Thank you! I am sure you will get lots of PP pictures!

I've seen some videos of people on the swinging side and just knew we would not enjoy! But perhaps you will feel brave once you get there!!

That was cool to see an artist do a sketch like that ... do then they sell them?

Oh wow, that's great they still had FP for RSR for that evening!

It is cool when the Cars cars are out for their meets and even as they come and go from them ... so much better than that "meet" they had at DHS!

When I win the lottery I am buying pretty much everything from Off the Page! How cool to see one of the artists at work!

That was cool to see an artist do a sketch like that ... do then they sell them?

Oh wow, that's great they still had FP for RSR for that evening!

It is cool when the Cars cars are out for their meets and even as they come and go from them ... so much better than that "meet" they had at DHS!

It was really cool! I'm pretty sure they do sell them afterwards!

I was really pleased and surprised that there were still FPs left!

So much better than what they had at DHS! I know I keep saying it, but Cars Land really is just so amazing.

When I win the lottery I am buying pretty much everything from Off the Page! How cool to see one of the artists at work!

I'm with you on that!! That store is awesome!

Day 4 - California Adventure fun!

We headed out of Cars Land and found another PP photographer. This woman went above and beyond and gave us basically our own photo shoot. We got some nice shots out of it!

We noticed Mickey was out meeting so we hopped in his line. I love this outfit on him! The PP photographer here also took a lot of nice pictures!

Then it was time to use our ToT FP! Having been on this ride before, I knew it was a little different than WDW's. Mom has a love/hate relationship with it at WDW. Sometimes she loves it, sometimes she hates it! haha She was a little nervous but I told her she would be totally fine. When the ride was over she looked at me and I kid you not said..."That was it??" haha told you you'd be fine mom! We both had a good time and she agreed she would go on it again if I wanted to!

Up next...We can't get enough of Cars Land!

I sound like a broken record - love the pictures! So many great ones of you and your mom out in front of Carthay Circle. Definitely something to cherish. :)

Such cute pics with Olaf! I love Photopass photographers who really get into the photos and set up shots like that one with the frame. So adorable! Hopefully we get the chance to meet Olaf at DHS on an upcoming trip. His wait was always long when we were in DL.

Off the Page is probably our favorite store in DL! I wish I had endless disposable income, because I would go nuts in that store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter