Come on 2011 cruise reservations....

poohs4me

DIS Veteran
I know not until maybe the end of the year and potentially even longer for the new ship, but I wish I could make a reservation now.

We have been fortunate enough to go on several DCL cruises and even DH agrees that DCL does it right. However, with the economy the way it is, he says we have to hold off on anymore vacations. Luckily, when I heard that DCL was building new ships, I put my foot down and said we will be going on both of these (yes this was before the downturn) and he is still agreeing to this - hopefully nothing happens to make him change his mind. I WANT to go NOW!!!! So at least making a reservation would make me feel like I was making progress. I know you guys would understand - if I have a reservation I could know where I am going and start with the door signs, join the trip thread, etc. Now I just feel like I am in limbo.

I feel the same way. I would love to cruise more often, but airfare from LA is pretty expensive. I'm hoping for a permanent ship in LA once the new ones arrive.

I am with you all the way! Get me on the new ship... please.

I agree though that airfares from CA can be a killer. When we get the Magic we can sail more often (I hope I hope I hope)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter