Combining Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Card with Gift Cards?

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Can it be done? I have a DV Redemption Card and I want to be able to transfer that money to one of the mini wristlet F&W festival cards so I don't have to carry multiple cards. I also have a Disney Gift card for $50. I already have the wristlet from last time. I know you can go online and combine gift cards under one card so I plan to move the $50 from the gift card to the (currently empty) F&W wristlet. Can I also transfer the DV Redemption Card money to the wristlet?

I'm not sure what you mean by a "wristlet" but I don't believe you can transfer the Redemption Card to any other media. What you can do is use the Redemption Card to purchase a Disney Gift Card, then combine the gift card with others.

Enjoy your vacation!

I'm not sure what you mean by a "wristlet" but I don't believe you can transfer the Redemption Card to any other media. What you can do is use the Redemption Card to purchase a Disney Gift Card, then combine the gift card with others.

Enjoy your vacation!
The wristlet is a little gift card on a plastic coil bracelet you wear on your wrist. It's about 50% smaller than a normal gift card.

Thanks for the tip about purchasing a gift card with the redemption card. Didn't know you could do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter