Coluzzle

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
Tell me what you can about this I am thinking of getting some of their stuff.

I am not very good with a swivel knife (free hand any way) so do you think I would be any good with these templates? I would like to get some of the alpha templates. It seems less expensive than a Sizzix or Quick Cutzs.

Please help me decide

Thanks as always,

Laura
A scrapoholic (I thought until I saw that other womens room) I just have a table set up in my bedroom

I am interested in this also. And Laura I know what you mean about the scraproom. I posted pictures of mine the other day , now her's really puts mine to shame. ( but I still love my new space ).

Cyndi (AKANickidahling )

I have the coluzzle and really like it. It is VERY easy to use. I don't go in for all the templates, but I do have one alphabet (although I'm waiting for Michael's to get the new ones in . . want to use a coupon) the tag and circle cutter templates. I think they work great.

And yeah, I was so proud of my corner of the downstairs basement to scrap in. Well maybe in another lifetime I'll even get my own room, but for now I'm happy just being able to leave all my stuff out.

I have several of the coluzzles and I love them. They are easy to use, and to store. They are a definite buy in my opinion.

Sue

What exactly is this and what does it do? I have never heard of it, but I haven't been scrapbooking that long.;) Still learning!!;)

Wendy- Coluzzle is a cutting system. You have templates that you place on top of the paper, with a self-healing mat underneath. You put the blade of the swivel knife into the cut in the template to cut the desired shape. They come in a bunch of different shapes and you get a bunch of sizes of each on one template. They have shpaes, tags, borders, alphabets, banners, clothes for making paperkin-type dolls....
If you go to www.coluzzle.com you can see what they have.
I like to use one size for my picture and then use the next biggest size for a mat.

Laura- the biggest tip is to hold the knife straight up and down when cutting. The rest is a snap!!:D

ann

I LOVE coluzzles!
although it is VERY time consuming for letters! It is price effective! I also love the nesting shapes (SO MUCH better than cm that I have always used because I alwys lose a piece from the cm set - this you can't and you have a LOT more options with sizes, easier to line up etc!)

Check out

www.creativexpress.com
they have a couple of good pkg deals!
PAttyT

I just bought my first Coluzzle template yesterday! Oh man the template makes all the difference in the world! It's a piece of cake to use.

I love, LOVE my coluzzles and have several of the templates. Such a breeze to make the circles, ovals, tags and other shapes. It takes just a bit to get used to it but then it's so easy. Just remember to remove the film on both sides of the templates or they won't work correctly. The blade may feel awkward at first but you get the hang of it. My most very favorite tool! :)

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter