Columbia House vegetarian chili ?

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how spicy it is? My 9yo is a vegetarian so I am trying to figure out what our best MK restaurant choices are without an ADR. So far I have Pinocchios Haus, Friar Nook, and Columbia House. A few other ones have mac and cheese but I would love an option beyond that.

It was good. I didn't find it spicy. My 12 year old son liked it okay. He didn't think it was too spicy.

I agree, I don't think it's too spicy. I think he will enjoy it. Fwiw, I'm a vegetarian and have over twenty trips to WDW under my belt and I always find something to eat there.

Just a tad. Its yummy and mild and the Lighthouse Sandwich is also very tasty!! I'm a vegetarian and eat here every trip. You can also get a side of broccoli here on its own. Or a side of fries. :) I usually get both! I actually think Pecos Bill is also a great spot for vegetarians these days. In Jan I was able to order vegetarian soft tacos which came with a ton of food (I can't remember if it had beans, but it had rice and lots of sauteed veggies), and the topping bar was plentiful and included guacamole! Everything served was mild, the toppings bar would be where you add the spice. Hope you have fun!!!

Oh and don't forget the baked potato or sweet potato you can get in Liberty Square!! My whole family are vegetarians and that's my sisters' favorite spot. You can also get seasoned grilled corn there (ETA sorry that's not on the menu anymore!) and many toppings to choose from on a deliciously seasoned potato, like cheese and sour cream. A real bargain.

In addition to the Columbia Harbour House Vegetarian Chili, the Lighthouse Sandwich mentioned above is also a favorite of the vegetarians as well as the non-vegetarians in my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter