Colson's Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I've never had anything in stone about meeting anyone :P I still don't get why this is constantly an issue :/

People are starting to think you are a virtual Dis'er...that's all.

I pretty much am. I come here to talk about the Fort, etc..., but I have a pretty full life as it is and am not much on virtual meetings. I have done them in rare occurences, just not something I do commonly. It has nothing to do with you guys, just you guys have to understand that not everyone is into them as much as you guys are. I mean, 95% of this board have never met each other :P

I'm with ya colson, I don't do virtual meets. It sill wierds me out and on some other boards (non disney) people have really wanted to meet up but I just won't do it. I have been at the fort and seen people from here, but I won't say anything.

but this thread is very entertaining!

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:
lol, I've never had anything in stone about meeting anyone :P I still don't get why this is constantly an issue :/

I pretty much am. I come here to talk about the Fort, etc..., but I have a pretty full life as it is and am not much on virtual meetings. I have done them in rare occurences, just not something I do commonly. It has nothing to do with you guys, just you guys have to understand that not everyone is into them as much as you guys are. I mean, 95% of this board have never met each other :P

ok, I have no idea what that means??? lol

I'm with ya colson, I don't do virtual meets. It sill wierds me out and on some other boards (non disney) people have really wanted to meet up but I just won't do it. I have been at the fort and seen people from here, but I won't say anything.

Yea, I'm not really understanding the obsession right now...heh

I think things are getting a little weird.

I am with you guys too! I enjoy talking with everyone on here and this is the best boards I have ever been a part of but I am not sure about meeting people in person. I guess I am too cautious. Nothing personal.

Im a bit reserved in real life...I kinda stay to myself for the most part...but Im very glad I stuck my head out of my shell to meet these folks in May.....the GGParty was a blast, and the hard part is over...I'll never have to meet them all again FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Now, it will be like meeting up with old friends. Throw caution to the wind....dont be so shy.....and we promise not to hit on your spouses..not matter how HOT COLSON'S WIFE IS!!!! (Donnie is excluded from that last comment...he'll hit on any female who's in screaming distance!!!)

ok, I have no idea what that means??? lol

Yea, I'm not really understanding the obsession right now...heh

Um I am still trying to get use to understanding emotions/sarcasm on the internet, are you saying you don't know what my comment means or the obsession with meeting you lol!!! So sorry, but I have a hard time dissecting internet talk

I will go hide under my rock now! :blush:

ok I am just making a fool of myself now!

I don't think he was referring to your comments. Come out from under the rock.

I think he might be referring to Gatordad's post just above that with the smiley with something flying around. Not sure what that is either.

Come on out from under that rock.

i think he didn't understand the bored icon.

Now that I feel like a complete idiot, THANKS!

I guess the only way to improve on my board lingo is to stay out from under my rock :lmao:

Now that I feel like a complete idiot, THANKS!

I guess the only way to improve on my board lingo is to stay out from under my rock :lmao:

Yeah, stay out from under that rock. Comments get thrown every which way. you can't take much seriously. You're ok :thumbsup2

I just wish I had Colson's relatives. He seems to always be along for the ride and get's all the benefits. Don't worry about us meeting you Chris. We won't bother with it anymore. We just thought that since you were like the next best thing to meeting Walt himself it would be cool. You're like a concrete pillar of fort information.

Donnie,

Make sure you get your ressies for Labor Day so Colston can blow us off again.

Donnie,

Make sure you get your ressies for Labor Day so Colston can blow us off again.

I am fixing to now. I had them pulled up last night and didn't finalize. I had to add like 3 days on each side.

I promise not to stalk Colson anymore. If I see him when he's at the fort for our annual Thanksgiving trip I'll just wave. Funny thing was, last TG he was right behind us and we didn't know it.

That's because the reservations were under the mother-in-laws name, considering this was her vacation and we were just "invited along".

Now this is getting a bit scary...lol ;)

See? I told you the rooms weren't in his name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter