College storage question

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Mom here, my oldest is headed to college this summer so I am trying to get everything without the benefit of back to school sales or ads to help me figure things out.

Trying to find a sturdy footlocker/bench that has a keyless lock for storage that can also act as seating without much success. Does anyone have a favorite or can recommend an alternative they like better?

Mom here, my oldest is headed to college this summer so I am trying to get everything without the benefit of back to school sales or ads to help me figure things out.

Trying to find a sturdy footlocker/bench that has a keyless lock for storage that can also act as seating without much success. Does anyone have a favorite or can recommend an alternative they like better?

I bought a Green foot locker from the army navy store for my son and he used it on the college program and at school for the last couple years. My other option was the heavy duty black storage box from Home Depot. Nice thing about it was it had 2 wheels and a handle but sat flat and was very sturdy
Drew in Ga

I purchased online at dormtrunks.com for both of my daughters, a couple years apart. Very good quality. Can't remember if the wheels were an accessory or included, but there are two wheels on one of the ends which come off so that it sits flat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!