College program

FloridaFan22

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be a senior in HS next year and I really want to do the college program in college do all colleges allow me to do it or only a few?

You can do the program as long as you are enrolled in any college!

But, only a select few colleges will give you credits for the program. Talk to your advisor and he/she can tell you more about it.

You can do the program as long as you are enrolled in any college! The only thing is, you can't be a first semester freshman when you apply. You can apply once you finish your first semester.

But, only a select few colleges will give you credits for the program. Talk to your advisor and he/she can tell you more about it.

That's incorrect "first semester freshman may apply to participate in their second semester" as per the dcp website. You just cannot apply to use DCP as your first semester. As long as the student completed their first semester prior to their arrival date. Advisors may advise against applying during the first semester but Disney's requirement is listed below. Source: Disneycollegeprogram.com
DC7B7FB4-5EAE-461D-BBE0-7626CDD7F97F-7703-0000064669DDE9A8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter