collections

JackNZero236

Mouseketeer
Well i'm in the postin mood today. I'm sure there's been a thread for this but does anyone have some weird collections?...I have to say mine are fastpasses lol.

I collect movie tickets and anything to do with Pirates of the Caribbean. I also collect Precious Moments.

i collect these little glass animal things.
mostly i get them in the glass shop in the mexico pavilion in epcot.

yeah that's my favorite part about them!
you're like the first person to actually know what i'm talking about when i mention them :upsidedow

lol really? i can sit in mexico for very long times watchin them create the little figures...it's crazy cool how they do it too.

i also collect pins too. somethin else to do down at WDW

i collect pins @ WDW, posters(like POTC, actors, FOB, Pete...etc.) and i collect like theme park maps since they change, or any of the stuff like that @ WDW, anything POTC or FOB....what can u say i'm obssessed....

I collect treasure Planet memobilia, or at least that's what I like to think. It can't be called a real collection without CERTAIN OBJECTS (and an *extremely* elusive book) that came SO DANG CLOSE to being in my posession, but I have some pins, the soundtrack, a couple toys, a poster, and various plushies, so that's at least a start.

I also collect Nidoran males and Snover.

i have a huge collection of tinker bell whatevers.
i also collect objects featuring geisha and all pieces for an acurate kimono.

I collect sheet music. I take all the music from everything I've ever sang (in school or out). Techincally I am supposed to return it....but I keep it. A few months ago this antique store closed, and I was in there to buy vintage jewlery a few times, and she called me and told me that she had a whole bunch of sheet music lying around. So I went over and sorted through so much sheet music and she gave it all to me for free. So I guess you can say I collect sheet music?

I keep all my movie ticket stubs?
I don't know if thats counts as I collection, but I have a lot.
So I guess it does.

Build-a-Bear stuffed animals. :D
I have *counts* 8 I believe, but I haven't gone there and made one since last year. I don't collect them, but I have them.
Purses, are hard for me to let go...so kinda collect them, but get rid of them sooner or later. Umm so I guess I don't.

I collect:
Pressed Pennies
Disney Stuffed Animals
Disney Memorobilia
Music Boxes
Snow Globes
Disney Pins
Basically anything Disney I usually collect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter