Colder temps expected in Florida

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by TimNDansMom, Jan 16, 2003.

1. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Snowwark

Snowwark DIS Veteran

I think Sillyminny was prepared. I sure hope it warms up!

Kim :)

4. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!
    At least the Caribbean will be a little warmer! I Hope!LOL

Scratch
    :crazy:

5. maryliz

maryliz <font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo

I hope this cold weather will be totally out of the "system" over the next 2 weeks. We check-in 2 weeks from today :) and although I am taking both shorts and pants for all, I really enjoy swimming much more when we don't freeze on our way back to the room. We were there same time 2 years ago ... cool the first 2 days, and then 75-85 degrees for the rest of our stay. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Mary Liz

6. madge62

madge62 Mouseketeer

Brrrr, it was chilly, even for us West Coasters! But it wasn't as bad as it could have been I guess. We arrived Christmas Day and the temperature would basically see-saw from day to day. We had some beautiful days in the 70s but also many in the 50s (can't you tell it's hard for me lose the farenheit!).
    NYE was so wet, I can't believe it could rain that hard. We did, however, stick it out until midnite.
    Layering is definitely the ticket. Fortunately I had a fleece hoody that I wore over everything. Managed to get around in capris & sandals the entire time too.
    Cold weather at WDW is better than warm weather here at home anyday!!!!

7. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

A participant in my class just returned from WDW (bringing me NEW WDW brochures!) She said the weather was beautiful. She goes every year at this time. I am sending good thoughts for beautiful weather during your trip! S