Coke rewards?

I used mine for Nike gift card. I got tennis shoes and 2 shirts for free from the Nike outlet. It helped with back to school purchases. Currently saving for more Nike ecards. I did not know about Wed.specials.

They had SeaWorld/Aquatica tickets earlier this year...I think they were close to 2000 points for a package of two. I just bought a ticket to my local(ish) Six Flags today for 250 points (Wednesday Deal).

I tend to check once or twice a week to see what they've added.

Isn't the Six Flags coupons only good for the 2012 season? And aren't Six Flags closed for the season now??

cmac609 said:
Isn't the Six Flags coupons only good for the 2012 season? And aren't Six Flags closed for the season now??

They are only good for the 2012 season, but Six Flags over Georgia is open on the weekends for the rest of the month.

cmac609 said:

There are Six Flags throughout the country (in warmer areas) that are open year round on a somewhat limited basis. I

Zhoen said:
Hold out just a little longer, and be sure to check the coke site EVERY WEDNESDAY. Wednesday is when they have their "special" deals... like today is a 6 Flags ticket for 250 pts (reg 1000).

If they follow their past pattern, in a few weeks, they will release a special selection of awesome giftcards at "half-points." And the DIS will be one of the first places you'll hear about it. if you search this forum, you will find the thread from last year which will talk about some of the choices they had last year. Off the top of my head I recall Southwest, Best Buy, Home Depot, Subway... and I *think* Bass Pro.

If they do it, it will be next month sometime, and I'm digging through the recycling bins like crazy right now so I'm not 10-points-shy like I am right now... one more diet coke code would do it... (with the october bonus)... I'm so mad I haven't gotten any points from McD Monopoly (why don't they just call it "McNopoly, it would be easier to say...)

Of course, no guarantee they'll do it this year, but save your points just in case....

How do you get the points from Monopoly?

I have cashed out for Nike gift cards also. Got myself sneakers, shorts, and a t-shirt from the clearance section.

I also got two Best buy gift cards when they had the good deal on gift cards last year. I put it towards my son's Kindle. I am holding out for the same deal this year. They do go really fast though.

About how long did it take for the gc to arrive? Was thinking about getting DD and DNiece a few gc for xmas...helps them "live the teenage lifestyle" :lmao:

Last year the promo was in early November and all of my cards arrived in time for Christmas. I've heard other people say they use them for stocking stuffers. (I can only assume they meant the $10 ones... can't imagine putting $50 or even $25 in a stocking...)

I used mine for Nike gift card. I got tennis shoes and 2 shirts for free from the Nike outlet. It helped with back to school purchases. Currently saving for more Nike ecards. I did not know about Wed.specials.

Save hard and hold out, I'm pretty sure the Nike's went half-"price" last year with the rest... ie- 1000pt= $50 GC/ 500pt =$25 /250pt=$10

If you're going to get them anyway, might as well get twice as much for the price

How do you get the points from Monopoly?

I haven't seen any myself (haven't won) but I understand there are some that are instant-win on the stickers (you would put the code either into PlayatMcD or directly into MCR, not sure which.) I think you can also win them with the online game, but I put in about 20 codes and didn't get a derned thing... maybe I'll win that beaches vacation... ;)

I also got two Best buy gift cards when they had the good deal on gift cards last year. I put it towards my son's Kindle. I am holding out for the same deal this year. They do go really fast though.

YES!!! They do, so be ready. All the "good" stuff will be gone by lunchtime the day it opens... even when they put Limit1 or Limit2, they still go fast.

YES!!! They do, so be ready. All the "good" stuff will be gone by lunchtime the day it opens... even when they put Limit1 or Limit2, they still go fast.

ITA - don't wait to enter the codes because you can only enter so many per week. I made that mistake last year - had I redeemed all my codes earlier, I could have ordered another gift card. Instead, I had to wait until the Monday reset.

Some people (on this site and others) have stated that they have multiple CokeRewards accounts, so the "Limit 1" slows them down, but they work fast to claim as many of the best deals possible then announce it online. Some even brag that they beat the limit and got 10 or 12 of something. It's really frustrating for the one-account families who get shut out if they don't act fast.

I have redeemed points for "World of Coca-Cola" tickets two years ago, which is a nice day trip in Atlanta with the Aquarium nearby. I've gotten multiple magazine subscriptions, Coke t-shirts and backpacks. Also claimed matchbox cars and other trinkets, which became unique stocking stuffers for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter