Coffee/tea and Coffee Makers at Contemporary

DisneyBrat

DIS Veteran
I posted in the resort thread but no one answered.... Can you tell me what kind of coffee maker and coffee is in the Standard Tower Room facing Baylake? Also do they have tea? Thanks for any info

I posted in the resort thread but no one answered.... Can you tell me what kind of coffee maker and coffee is in the Standard Tower Room facing Baylake? Also do they have tea? Thanks for any info
Resort rooms have pod-style coffeemakers which make individual cups of coffee. DVC villas and studios have 12-cup coffee makers which use the flat-bottom filters. The resort room coffee supply is replenished each day by housekeeping. DVC rooms only get their initial supply of coffee and creamers unless the stay is booked with cash instead of points.

I believe that there were a couple of teabags in the room but not a variety like you would get in the food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter