coffee pots at saratoga

zendisney

<font color=deeppink>The Dis is like potato chips.
Is there anyone who is a java nut like us that makes coffee in their room with the tap water? Is it okay or should we buy water?

We always use the tap water to make our coffee at SSR & have never had a problem. We also buy bottles of water for drinking purposes, but the tap water seems fine for coffee.

We've also used tap water at WDW to make coffee and it's been fine for us as well.

Big coffee nut here :coffee: We've made it with tap water, but it tastes better with bottled. I buy (3) gallon bottles of water for coffee, and then have regular bottled water for drinking. :goodvibes

I did have to use Brita filtered water to improve the taste of the coffee during a stay at POR. These days I almost always have my Brita pitcher in my Owner's Locker, so I use the water from that for coffee.

HATE coffee made from Florida tap water! We put a filter on the kitchen faucet and use that water for drinking and cooking.

Bottled water for us as well! The water in Florida just tastes aweful to me and anything you make with it tastes kind of "off."

Add me to the bottled or filtered list... and I LIVE down here! :rotfl: For the record, I only use fitlered water at home for coffee, too, though my water doesn't seem as bad as Orlando's.

We always use the tap water to make our coffee at SSR & have never had a problem. We also buy bottles of water for drinking purposes, but the tap water seems fine for coffee.

I don't think we had a problem making coffee with the tap water either. Bottled water though for drinking. :goodvibes

We were just at SSR and couldn't figure out why the coffee tasted awful. I thought maybe it was old. Then figured it out when we changed the coffee. It's the water. We are considering a brita filter the next time we go down.

We use the bottled as well. We ran out on morning and had to use tap:scared: . There is nothing worse than starting your day with a bad cup of coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter