coffee pot size ASM

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pxydst, Dec 14, 2012.

1. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

we are staying at All Star Music family suites in march and want to know how big the coffee pots are in the suites?? is it a standard 4 cup size or a real coffee pot?!?!:coffee:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

no body knows???:confused3

4. cinderwannabe

cinderwannabe Mouseketeer

I don't think that the values have coffee pots at all in the rooms. sorry:flower3:

5. BlovesC

BlovesC home is where the Yeti is!

The OP is talking about a family suite, which does come with a coffee maker.

OP, I haven't stayed in one, so I can't say for sure, but I looked at a photo gallery of the suite rooms, and you can see the coffee pot here:

[​IMG]

Looks like a standard small-pot coffee maker. HTH. :thumbsup2

6. sunsetbeachgal

sunsetbeachgal DIS Veteran

Two of our family group had family suites when we stayed in 2010...they were definitely the small pots...they say 4 cup but must be 4 miniature cups! We drove and brought our 12 cup pot which is what we plan to do on our next trip.

Perhaps someone who has been there more recently can say if the little pots have been replaced with something larger?

7. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

Thank you!!!! I see they are small, maybe 1 pot per mug maybe?? we are having groceries delivered so we will definitely be buying coffee!!! thank you for the picture of the supplies in the kitchen BlovesC, I saw a different picture but I could not see it so clearly!:thumbsup2

8. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

Just got back and they are now the pods, not a pot, so it is per mug...