Coffee on the Verandah -The Last Slide, Recap & Souvies 5/29 - Link to Aulani TR 5/31

Lovely pictures!! Seeing your son digging in the sand reminds me of my own sand-loving son!! He still loves digging, at age 15....

CC looks beautiful! Glad all of the kids got to be happy doing their own thing, while the grownups relaxed...sounds like the right way to spend a day!

It's freezing here in NY lately. I could use a sunny, warm beach right about now.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It's cold, grey, drizzly and dreary here too. I'd give anything to be on that beach right now. It was the perfect way to spend a day.

Joined in some time ago and I finally caught up!! I am enjoying reading about your family and your pictures of the cruise are making me want to try one. I am terrible claustrophobic though, so I often worry I would just be sick all the time...

First of all :welcome: and thanks for delurking!

It's funny, I'd been on a couple of other lines before our first Disney cruise and ships really have evolved. I did a carnival cruise with an oceanview (tiniest porthole ever) many many years ago and that really was claustrophobic, big time, couldn't stand it and swore I'd never do a room like that again. I didn't find our stateroom either time to be claustrophobic but I think the verandah does make a huge difference in that. To compare it to a resort, the family ocean view stateroom with verandah is 299 sqaure feet, a room at POP is 260, POR 314. The regular verandah room is 246. Unlike a resort room though, the 2nd bed isn't "out" so that helps a lot and I will say the rooms on the Dream felt bigger just due to better layout and storage options than on the Wonder but they are actually quite similar in size. The standard inside stateroom, at 184 though, that feels really claustrophobic to me, I don't think I could do it.

The vast majority of the public spaces outside the rooms are quite large. But I'd hate to take a risk if it's an issue. Hallways are narrow.

As for your "walking," I need to learn more about this. I was just talking with Poolrat about the possibilities of getting 2 villas at the 7 months out mark for WL or BC, and whether or not they would be available, etc. I am intrigued by your complex planning methods...I think I need a spreadsheet! I am glad to hear you...kind of got it work out I think.:thumbsup2 Please instruct me in your DVC ways!! :worship:

Thanks for the enjoyable TR so far! I look forward to reading more.

I don't believe walking works all that well at 7 months as owners have the advantage for the 5 months prior. 2 villas is a challenge you'd have to call MS and ask about availability starting early to even get a feel for what might be available. You can check online of course but it won't tell you if availability is 1 or 2. What time of year and size of villa are you trying to book for? That will definitely impact your chances. You can also leverage folks here to check for you if those are their home resorts.

Lovely pictures!! Seeing your son digging in the sand reminds me of my own sand-loving son!! He still loves digging, at age 15....

I am positive Eric will still love it at 15. I can't see him ever not loving it. He has always been a sand monster and spends hours at the lake here sitting and digging. He doesn't generally build much of consequence so I've always thought that there is something in the digging, and the texture of sand, that does it for him.

The E's having sneaked in one last slide after their adventures with sand had shovels, and Kendall, having worked up a major appetite playing sand soccer (which apparently is hard!) we were all ready to head to lunch. Before heading to the buffet, for some reason I felt compelled to take a picture of pirate Mickey before he washed of, a remnant from the previous evening

IMG_0586.jpg

I must have been hungry. I didn't actually take any pictures of the buffet area itself!

So instead I've stolen a couple from the public domain. Thank you public domain!!

The BBQ stations

5386309715_e30a038337_z.jpg

Drink station (which we had been to a LOT already), notice the soft serve!
8203702464_efd3d40dbb.jpg

not terribly helpful really. Sorry! I'm fired.

But look at my lovely plate!

IMG_0587.jpg

Mahi Mahi and pineapple upside down cake. Nothing says beach bbq like that does it! At least my idea of a beach BBQ. Of course the beans, potato salad and fruit didn't hurt either.

Jeff took a very different approach to the offerings. Yes, why have fish when you can have a burger AND a dog. And cookies! LOL!

7b0697a8-8cb7-4c1f-a974-5e86408384b1.jpg

Eric was down with the burger idea too

IMG_0589.jpg

Apparently so were Kendall and Evan! And notice the mug...evidence that we definitely packed "something" for Jeff to drink. I'm still sticking with the rum idea and that he added coke from the drink station as logistically a beer sounds like way too much effort for us to have kept cold.

a5276dc3-bd72-4ba1-b509-4428bab3e713.jpg

Apparently I did at least look up during lunch

ad23bff2-2318-41e3-a187-8f02d3757b51.jpg

Lunch was GOOD! It very much exceeded my expectations. Fish, at a buffet can often be dry and both at Cabanas lunch and now, Cookies too, it was very tasty. I can't speak for the others and well to me, a burger (and a dog) is just that but they all ate it happily enough. Evan apparently ate (or took) too much, he decided to bring chips for the road. Probably because he'd grabbed 2 bags of chips to go with his burger (and corn, and cookies and I think I see some pineapple upside down cake on that tray too!). I do recall chastising him for the 2 bags of chips.

I'm sure ice cream was eaten at some point but some but have no record of it. Eric seems annoyed by Evan and his chips, but I can't think of why.

d5ec5082-1bf0-40b0-a425-1017986637b1.jpg

Just kidding!

IMG_0593.jpg

See a theme here? Sigh. Eric's mugging for the camera. AGAIN.

But he was excited so I guess it was ok. Why?

It was time for this!

IMG_0595.jpg

After lunch we'd rented one more set so both boys could go. Kendall took off to play volleyball

There they go! Evan finally wearing a rash guard without being nagged. Live and learn little man.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

And&we watched them get settled which of course meant, more shots of the ship!

IMG_0598.jpg

Check it out

IMG_0599.jpg

Thumbs up mom!

b71550a4-54ea-4eff-835b-bf56240f11a8.jpg

Ok actually that looks like Eric is going thumbs down but since he did that the entire trip, first a down and then an up with a cheesy grin, we knew better. Still it was annoying, he thought it was hysterical but I didn't. Boy who cried wolf and all.

But you know what that means dont you? It's the adult all clear!

:thumbsup2

Lets go explore where the big kids play!

First, a little walk

IMG_0601.jpg

And a spy on a teen

IMG_0602.jpg

Yep, where she said she'd be

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Now a funny thing happened here. We planned to take the tram out to Serenity bay but got on the wrong one, rode around in a loop and got back off. DOH. Then we waited. And waited. And said. Forget it, lets walk! We wasted at least 30 minutes on this misadventure.

IMG_0605.jpg

Not on a bike but still a path

Even better...

An AIRSTRIP!

Donalds plane didn't fare so well (guess thats how they got "Castaway")

Not really. There is a fascinating backstory to the airstrip and well, not very Disney like to be sure. Disney has a more wholesome version.

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

The box says "path" behind Jeff but as it is in the picture it looks like a box that maybe a bike came in. LOL!

IMG_0609.jpg

Continued in next post

Continued from previous

Oh my!

IMG_0610.jpg

As with everything Disney, the theming is fabulous

IMG_0611.jpg

Now that's what we call a bar!

IMG_0612.jpg

And a beach

IMG_0614.jpg

e961fd50-92e0-4cd2-9417-caae32f84a6c.jpg

5233195c-796b-4682-b20f-ea5ec7231b08.jpg

Yes, it is called Serenity Bay for a reason!

We found some loungers, set our stuff up and waded out. Waded as well, it is quite shallow. For quite a ways. Like all the way. No breaking waves and tons of fish swimming around your feet. We were out there for, honestly, I have no idea how long.

IMG_0615.jpg

fbfd8132-2ad7-480d-b913-995f23867614.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

42932931-0187-4d2e-8bb7-3c40c6616457.jpg

Just fun to walk around float a little, chat and look at fish. Idyllic to be sure. At some point, we decided we wanted to go here for a beverage.

8b851253-9e8d-4a4a-a1b1-754bea8e5ac7.jpg

Sorry, we're closed.

WHAT?

:scared1:

:confused:

:sad:

It was about 3 pm. All aboard wasn't until 4:30!

Robbed. Robbed I tell you. Completely, utterly robbed. We were NOT happy. We may have begged. It didn't work.

The CM/bartender told us they closed at 3 as they needed the time to get everything back to the ship but that some of the other locations would be open until 4. Hmmph. Party foul.

Guess well have to come back someday!

Conch's and Cocktails

Ah, you managed to capture pictures of what Heaven must look like. :)

Jill in CO

SERENITY NOW! :worship:

Thank you for posting those pictures. While I am very interested in the idea of a cruise, I have to say that the crowded photos of the pools on board and the family beach at Castaway Cay made me wonder if I'd really like it.

It looks like you had Serenity Bay all to yourselves!!! Although totally agree it is WRONG to close the bar at 3 with 90 min to all aboard. A girl could do some good drinking in those 90 min. :rolleyes:

Looks like the kids had a great time with their various activities and the buffet looks pretty good - and this is from a non-buffet lover.

Definitely mulling over the idea of a cruise. Maybe someday. :) Might be fun for a group/girls trip... :rolleyes1

Ah - Castaway Cay!! Not so long anymore until I can explore there, so your update was a very welcome reminder of my upcoming vacation! :goodvibes

The snorkel lagoon looks rather crowded, not sure I will want to try that. I don't know why, but I expected it to be more spacious... :confused3

However Serenity Bay seems deserted!! Do you think that this was due to it being later in the day? Or was the ship just more full of families? Our cruise had a "Kids sail free" promotion going on, so I am expecting lots of families, maybe more than would be usual for non-vacation time. If that causes us to have such a wonderful nearly empty adult beach, that would be wonderful!! :cloud9:

And I will make sure to go and hunt for drinks before 3pm!!! :thumbsup2

Just got back from Mexico last night- I have lots of catching up to do around here!

I have not yet converted over to the new photo bucket. I am dragging my feet kicking and screaming. I know I need to do it, but I can't quite stomach it yet.

Everyone is having issues at the moment as they are mid site upgrade and changing the rules. I'm fairly invested there and until recently have been quite happy with my pro account, which I didn't renew all that long ago. With the changes I no longer have unlimited storage (but am only 50% full so do still have lots of room) and I've uploaded all the pics from the last 2 trips so won't move them. Depending on how it plays out with the site improving, or not, I may try out flickr for Aulani. I just don't like the idea of having stuff in more than one spot.

You guys are scaring me!!!

I finally figured out that they changed the resizing on the old version. I think you have to import at the size you want and I haven't figured out how to make a change once you have added the picture.

I have also avoided switching to the new version. I have a pro account, too, and lots of pictures stored, both mine and the ones for the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ. I could be in big trouble!

I'll worry about that another day- or about 25 days!

Now on to happier things...

What a great Castaway Cay day, starting with the view from your verandah! WOW!!!

Great looking beaches. Love the Disney sand shovel!!! My boys (well mostly Ben) still dig digging at the beach. Nate and his friends will still dig if they have big shovels and can make big holes.

I'm so happy to hear the boys loved the snorkeling. One of my favorite things to do.

Lunch looks super! Nothing like sand and sun and sea to make you hungry.

Love that Serenity Bay was so uncrowded. Don't love that the bar was closed!

The food looks good. :)
I continue to be amazed at the size of the ship!
Glad you found that peaceful beach to just hang out and talk. What a nice memory!

A bar that closes at 3pm? That just seems wrong, but I get the idea of needing to get everything back on board. I will have to remember that last call is 3pm! :rotfl:

Glad you made it over to the adult beach. It really does look so relaxing and I will totally be there next October!

I am also glad to hear that lunch was good! I have only heard good things about it.

Nice pics!

All caught up! What a treat to spend some time with you at Castaway Cay while I watch the snow come down outside. :thumbsup2

We thought the food at the BBQ was pretty dang good too!

You were ROBBED of a drink at Serenity Bay. That's a big bummer! (I sound like I'm in the 80s, don't I!)

Glad that all the kids were having fun and found stuff to do so you could explore the adult section.

First of all :welcome: and thanks for delurking!

It's funny, I'd been on a couple of other lines before our first Disney cruise and ships really have evolved. I did a carnival cruise with an oceanview (tiniest porthole ever) many many years ago and that really was claustrophobic, big time, couldn't stand it and swore I'd never do a room like that again. I didn't find our stateroom either time to be claustrophobic but I think the verandah does make a huge difference in that. To compare it to a resort, the family ocean view stateroom with verandah is 299 sqaure feet, a room at POP is 260, POR 314. The regular verandah room is 246. Unlike a resort room though, the 2nd bed isn't "out" so that helps a lot and I will say the rooms on the Dream felt bigger just due to better layout and storage options than on the Wonder but they are actually quite similar in size. The standard inside stateroom, at 184 though, that feels really claustrophobic to me, I don't think I could do it.

The vast majority of the public spaces outside the rooms are quite large. But I'd hate to take a risk if it's an issue. Hallways are narrow.

I don't believe walking works all that well at 7 months as owners have the advantage for the 5 months prior. 2 villas is a challenge you'd have to call MS and ask about availability starting early to even get a feel for what might be available. You can check online of course but it won't tell you if availability is 1 or 2. What time of year and size of villa are you trying to book for? That will definitely impact your chances. You can also leverage folks here to check for you if those are their home resorts.

If I were to cruise, I would likely have to have a verandah just to get some air if I am not feeling well. I can imagine there is enough to do where I wouldn't have to spend a large amount of time in my room. I doubt the rest of the ship would bother me, I was just worried about the room. Thanks for the information about the room sizes it definitely puts things in perspective.

We will be traveling with 10 people in early early June 2014, so we decided to do a Deluxe Studio and a 2-bedroom villa. This gives us some flexibility (and ability to get away from one another if needed ;)) in where we can stay. We considered booking a grand villa, but we didn't really want to stay at OKW or AKL. From what I have heard, it is a good idea to book 11 months out at our home resort and then try to change our reservation at the 7 month mark. We loved AKL this past New Years, but if we stayed again we would stay in Jambo House...we had a 2-bedroom villa at the END of the hallway in Kidani and it was a lot of walking after...well...a full day of walking.:rotfl:

Ah, you managed to capture pictures of what Heaven must look like. :)

Jill in CO

What I wouldn't give to be there right now! That is the only negative thing about the southern itinerary...no Castaway Cay!

SERENITY NOW! :worship:

Thank you for posting those pictures. While I am very interested in the idea of a cruise, I have to say that the crowded photos of the pools on board and the family beach at Castaway Cay made me wonder if I'd really like it.

I'd be curious to see if the adult pool is as crowded on the classic ships, or on the new ones, if it was an off season cruise while kids were in school. I would think it would be quite a bit better then. Jeff and I will hopefully find out but that's a good 18 months away.

It looks like you had Serenity Bay all to yourselves!!! Although totally agree it is WRONG to close the bar at 3 with 90 min to all aboard. A girl could do some good drinking in those 90 min. :rolleyes:

It felt like we had it all to ourselves! There was literally maybe 10 people there and we kept wondering where the heck everyone was. Granted, it was a summer cruise so maybe less adult only passengers? Or we were one of the few willing to just ditch our kids and hope they didn't drown (just kidding!). I was actually glad we'd been able to "test" their ocean swimming at Vero to feel ok about them leaving, especially with all the lifeguards everywhere. I can't imagine that there weren't plenty of families with older kids that could have been left but who knows. I know this, no way were we getting back on the ship until we had to.

Looks like the kids had a great time with their various activities and the buffet looks pretty good - and this is from a non-buffet lover.

I am so not a buffet person, it definitely exceeded my expectations. Which, granted, weren't terribly high. :rotfl:

Definitely mulling over the idea of a cruise. Maybe someday. :) Might be fun for a group/girls trip... :rolleyes1

It would be very fun for a girls trip! :thumbsup2

:rolleyes1

Ah - Castaway Cay!! Not so long anymore until I can explore there, so your update was a very welcome reminder of my upcoming vacation! :goodvibes

So very very lovely, it really is a slice of heaven.

The snorkel lagoon looks rather crowded, not sure I will want to try that. I don't know why, but I expected it to be more spacious... :confused3

It actually is quite large, there were just lots of people.

However Serenity Bay seems deserted!! Do you think that this was due to it being later in the day? Or was the ship just more full of families? Our cruise had a "Kids sail free" promotion going on, so I am expecting lots of families, maybe more than would be usual for non-vacation time. If that causes us to have such a wonderful nearly empty adult beach, that would be wonderful!! :cloud9:

It was odd that it was so empty to us. Maybe it was because they knew the bar was closed :rotfl: The ship was quite full of families and perhaps those with first dinner seating were headed in already, I'm not sure.

And I will make sure to go and hunt for drinks before 3pm!!! :thumbsup2

There were drinks available at the other locations before we headed over there, it just never occurred to us that there wouldn't be any there once we arrived. If we'd have gotten them before we hit the water I think we'd have been ok but it just didn't cross our minds.

Just got back from Mexico last night- I have lots of catching up to do around here!

I thought of you on national Margarita Day!

You guys are scaring me!!!

I finally figured out that they changed the resizing on the old version. I think you have to import at the size you want and I haven't figured out how to make a change once you have added the picture.

I think, and need to email them to confirm, that what is happening to me is that because I have pro even if I set a default size for the upload, it retains the original photo meta data. Then when I edit or crop, it goes back to the original size as it's baseline somehow.

I have also avoided switching to the new version. I have a pro account, too, and lots of pictures stored, both mine and the ones for the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ. I could be in big trouble!

I'll worry about that another day- or about 25 days!

25? Yeah milk it as long as you can BUT don't try to edit a thing or it will force you over. No editor in the old version anymore and now, once you are over, you can't go back.

Now on to happier things...

What a great Castaway Cay day, starting with the view from your verandah! WOW!!!

Great looking beaches. Love the Disney sand shovel!!! My boys (well mostly Ben) still dig digging at the beach. Nate and his friends will still dig if they have big shovels and can make big holes.

It was a great day! Evan will dig in a big group too, the can spend hours at the lake making giant holes and filling them with water.

I'm so happy to hear the boys loved the snorkeling. One of my favorite things to do.

Lunch looks super! Nothing like sand and sun and sea to make you hungry.

Love that Serenity Bay was so uncrowded. Don't love that the bar was closed!

They LOVED the snorkling, neither had ever seen anything like it and were just in awe. It was very cool. Lunch was really good, surprisingly so.

Seriously. The ADULT bar closes earliest? What are they thinking???

The food looks good. :)
I continue to be amazed at the size of the ship!
Glad you found that peaceful beach to just hang out and talk. What a nice memory!

The ship is huge. I've seen a picture of a classic ship next to the newer ones and wow, it's a substantial difference.

We had a lovely day

A bar that closes at 3pm? That just seems wrong, but I get the idea of needing to get everything back on board. I will have to remember that last call is 3pm! :rotfl:

Last call at Castaway Air. There were others open later, but not a lot later!

Glad you made it over to the adult beach. It really does look so relaxing and I will totally be there next October!

I am also glad to hear that lunch was good! I have only heard good things about it.

Nice pics!

You will LOVE Serenity Bay! Lunch was lovely.

All caught up! What a treat to spend some time with you at Castaway Cay while I watch the snow come down outside. :thumbsup2

Something about the contrast on a day like that can be a fun little escape.

We thought the food at the BBQ was pretty dang good too!

I was pleasantly surprised!

You were ROBBED of a drink at Serenity Bay. That's a big bummer! (I sound like I'm in the 80s, don't I!)

Glad that all the kids were having fun and found stuff to do so you could explore the adult section.

ROBBED I tell you! I'm in the 80's with you. Total bummer man! Like, totally!

I was glad we could check it out, I really wasn't sure if it would work out to leave them or not and am glad it did if only for a little bit.

If I were to cruise, I would likely have to have a verandah just to get some air if I am not feeling well. I can imagine there is enough to do where I wouldn't have to spend a large amount of time in my room. I doubt the rest of the ship would bother me, I was just worried about the room. Thanks for the information about the room sizes it definitely puts things in perspective.

I do think the verandah can make a huge difference but can definitely understand your concerns.

We will be traveling with 10 people in early early June 2014, so we decided to do a Deluxe Studio and a 2-bedroom villa. This gives us some flexibility (and ability to get away from one another if needed ;)) in where we can stay. We considered booking a grand villa, but we didn't really want to stay at OKW or AKL. From what I have heard, it is a good idea to book 11 months out at our home resort and then try to change our reservation at the 7 month mark. We loved AKL this past New Years, but if we stayed again we would stay in Jambo House...we had a 2-bedroom villa at the END of the hallway in Kidani and it was a lot of walking after...well...a full day of walking.:rotfl:

Jambo can have some long hallways too, though not as long as Kidani from what I understand. The reality is, as nice as a grand villa would be, you get a lot more flexiblity in privacy and sleeping arrangements with 2 villas. We looked at it too but as OKW is the only one we'd have had close to enough points for and is not where we own, combined iwth the fact that adult couples don't want to share a room if they don't have to, we discarded the idea.

I think the 11 month out really depends on where you want to stay, whether you need to do it or not. I'd probably check your dates for June 2013 to get an idea of how sold out things are, or not. The benefit to getting 2 at 11 months out is then you know you have something no matter what. Moving 2 is harder than just 1 fore sure. Drawback is if the new reservation, if you can move both, is that if they use less points sometimes that can be an issue. So if you first booking uses less than the new then I think it can work pretty well. You have a backup plan but aren't at risk if your UY and the reservation dates make it complicated.

...Seriously. The ADULT bar closes earliest? What are they thinking??? ...

This would have ticked me off! 90 minutes before you have to be back on board?! All the more reason to make sure you bring your own ;)

It sounds like you all had a great beach day, and there was something for everyone!!

This would have ticked me off! 90 minutes before you have to be back on board?! All the more reason to make sure you bring your own ;)

We were shocked to be honest. The frustrating part for me was there really wasn't anything I could bring for me. Wine would have gotten too warm and is not what I want on a beach day. I can't do soda anymore so pretty much was tied to something made there. What I should have done, and it has just now occured to me, was just add some of that rum to soft serve vanilla ice cream in a cup and made myself a little shake.

Oh well, hopefully some day we will be back and I'll know better. That's what I get for waiting until late afternoon for the first drink of the day

:lmao:

It sounds like you all had a great beach day, and there was something for everyone!!

It was, yet another, perfect day! Couldn't have been better for everyone. Well other than not losing 30 minutes trying to take the darn tram to Serenity bay and getting on the wrong one. Had we just walked to start with, we'd have hit the bar before it closed. That was truly the only bummer of the day (that and the bar being closed of course).

I thought of you on national Margarita Day!

I appreciate that!

Coincidentally, we were here on Feb 22, at the Cancun airport:

P1140465.jpg

P1140469.jpg

However, I am embarassed to admit that although:

P1140471.jpg

It was 10 in the morning, on a 12 plus hour travel day, after a whopping 3 or 4 hours of sleep, so I didn't think honoring this important holiday in the way it is intended to be celebrated was such a good idea.

:sad2:

Oh, yeah, and tickets for this years Buffett show went on sale Friday morning, while we were in transit, so I missed out on those!

I must have been hungry. I didn't actually take any pictures of the buffet area itself!

This happens to us all the time. Hunger overrules photo documentation.

Jeff took a very different approach to the offerings. Yes, why have fish when you can have a burger AND a dog. And cookies! LOL!

I'd go with Jeff here on the menu choices. Try and act surprised.

Lunch was GOOD! It very much exceeded my expectations. Fish, at a buffet can often be dry and both at Cabanas lunch and now, Cookies too, it was very tasty. I can't speak for the others and well to me, a burger (and a dog) is just that but they all ate it happily enough.

Sitting on a tropical beach makes most things taste better, right?

Ok actually that looks like Eric is going thumbs down but since he did that the entire trip, first a down and then an up with a cheesy grin, we knew better. Still it was annoying, he thought it was hysterical but I didn't. Boy who cried wolf and all.

But you know what that means dont you? It's the adult all clear!

:thumbsup2

Now that DOES get a thumbs-up! :cool1:

Now a funny thing happened here. We planned to take the tram out to Serenity bay but got on the wrong one, rode around in a loop and got back off. DOH. Then we waited. And waited. And said. Forget it, lets walk! We wasted at least 30 minutes on this misadventure.

:faint:

Well, hopefully that won't hurt you. It's not like they'll close the bar early or anything. :rolleyes1

Not really. There is a fascinating backstory to the airstrip and well, not very Disney like to be sure. Disney has a more wholesome version.

It is pretty fascinating, though. ::yes::

Yes, it is called Serenity Bay for a reason!

Wow, completely deserted!

Sorry, we're closed.

WHAT?

:scared1:

:confused:

:sad:

It was about 3 pm. All aboard wasn't until 4:30!

Robbed. Robbed I tell you. Completely, utterly robbed. We were NOT happy. We may have begged. It didn't work.

NOOOOOO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter