Coffee Makers

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by csjordan, Mar 23, 2013.

1. csjordan

csjordan Yearning for the Ears

I am wondering what type of coffee makers are in the studios at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge? I did a search but couldn't find the information. Thanks!! :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cannonboys

cannonboys Mouseketeer

We are at akl and staying in a studio right now. We have a standard full size coffee maker in our room. Also, in the Mara they are still serving Nescafe. I was under the impression they were changing to Jofferys coffee. Oh well... BTW, LOVE it here at AKL!!!

4. cannonboys

cannonboys Mouseketeer

We are at akl and staying in a studio right now. We have a standard full size coffee maker in our room. Also, in the Mara they are still serving Nescafe. I was under the impression they were changing to Jofferys coffee. Oh well... BTW, LOVE it here at AKL!!!

5. Paul Couturier

Paul Couturier Future Disneymooner

I was told in an email from WL IPO that the suites at the WL have Keurig coffee makers.

Not sure about the other types of rooms.

6. csjordan

Thanks so much for the information! I hope you are having a great time!! We are so excited we can barely stand it! Less than a week to go!!! :)

7. csjordan

Oh I hope there's a Keurig in the studios! I LOVE my Keurig! But, I'll be at Disney, so I'm happy with whatever they have! :upsidedow

8. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

None of the DVC villas at WDW have pod style coffee makers. They are all the Mr Coffee type 10-12 cup with basket style filter.

9. csjordan

Thanks for the information! Like I said before, I'd be happy with anything since I'm in Disney! Just wondering whether I should pack my Starbucks pods!! 4 more days! Can't wait!! :dance3: